Since Artifacts means more R&D items....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FoolsFire, Oct 22, 2017.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

...would you please include doubling the amount of stacking for all R&D materials.
    • Like x 1
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

-> 999

Doubling is just a drop in the bucket for me :(
    • Like x 4
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

we need 999 item stacking tbh for everything like bytes, bits, colas ect

anything that can be stacked needs to go up to 999
    • Like x 3
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The problem with stacking everything to 999 is that Help Support would be flooded with messages...

"I accidentally deleted everything. You HAVE to give me my stuff back!!!!"

Yes, you can auto-undelete stuff. But that's once a month. And you know as well as I do people will flood the forums with,

"That's not good enough! My mom says I'm a snowflake. And snowflakes like me don't melt! But here I am crying because I deleted my 32 Colas. Colas someone was nice enough to give me after I shouted for donations for over an hour."

So that's why I think double would be good enough to begin with. Get people used to that and it can always be increased later.
    • Like x 1
  5. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I think it should be 999. If anyone is seriously dumb enough to delete their own items they deserve to take that loss. Learn from their mistakes like anyone else would. Definitely shouldn't reward stupidity and punish everyone else. The R&D in this game is insane. I think that some people thought I was bluffing so I showed my brother in law exactly the Hell that I live with. I have a fully expanded bank, shared bank, and I have 21 rows of inventory so I have to be close to having that maxed out. Aside from the alts in my signature there are also 2 more that I do not list. One was just a "failed" character and the other could possibly be perceived as "inappropriate" as far as the name goes (Holly Cost - Atomic).

I currently have my main characters bank entirely full of just exobytes, essence, and elements. Gods Resurrection has his entire bank completely full and he only has 2 rows of actual inventory space. I cannot fit a single extra item on my "bank" character. I have another 3 that are being loaded down as we speak. One with exobytes, one with materials, and the other with random like various focusing elements, recovery kits, and spare stacks of the elements from AF3 through RWC. Even just starting that I have around half of those banks already filled up. What this means is that it will all end up spilling over onto other characters of mine.

I feel behind in the R&D game and from the looks of things I will be crafting for quite awhile. So my OCD refuses to allow me to part with anything. Last I counted I had close to 50 full stacks of each color of exobytes and around 50 stacks of each of the two types of materials. That has been quite awhile ago as well. I have so much of the stuff that even giving it away when my league needs it doesn't even make a dent. Lets not forget that because of my CR a popular reward for me to receive is "Exobit cluster", and on top of that I need the feat for gathering so I am always picking up any exobits that I see when I am out and about. I'm around 6000/10000 and I know it goes higher. Same with the salvage. I salvage every single piece of gear that it will let me, and as a result I am filled my "Shared" bank up several times each day. Even on days off where I have no time at all.
  6. Gmoney Active Player

If a player maxed out there bank space then all R&D’s should stack!!
    • Like x 1