Sin Legion usps villains now recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by HealerHollidae, Apr 11, 2014.

1. HealerHollidae New Player

Hello we are looking to expand our league. We have a great player base very helpful and we do walk in raids for our members or their alts.

We even do them for non members. We want every body to be able to run together regularly and we play together daily

as of now we are in search of dps and tanks. We welcome additional trolls and healers as well. The more the merrier.

If you are interested please contact sovereignofsorrow stormtheshadowmystic power corrupts or dartkalik or Ms Dam
  2. HealerHollidae New Player

3. Supersteve New Player

Im interested i posted right above this thread if you wanna se my stuff ill be playing tommorow but a bit late like 10:30 eastern time toons name is clara oswald
  4. Supersteve New Player

Oh wait pc or ps
  5. HealerHollidae New Player

Lol ps server we recently took on about a dozen new members so we're growing and have plenty of support roles and dps so any role is welcomed and alt characters too.
  6. Oneshoty New Player

Can I join in game name is Oneshoty
  7. HealerHollidae New Player

Just get with one of the names mentioned or leave your name and I'll get with you when i get on
  8. HealerHollidae New Player

We are growing in ranks and have a active roster of all tiers but mostly t5. We don't deacriminate if you are in need of a great league please get in contact with us