Sick of style items being RNG

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Swiftduck, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Like the phoenix material or smoke auras ect..

put that stuff on the marketplace. Its disheartening that I can spend a ton of money to get a style as cool as the phoenix skin only to not get it.

or put it in game as something we can work towards, not blind luck or spending a ton of cash and still relying on blind luck to get something that does not impact the game in any way other than you raking in profits by putting cool items behind an RNG pay wall.
    • Like x 1
  2. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

To be honest it's a shame players really haven't had a chance to make use of the new material feature added to the game. Cosmic was part of the booster bundle and now phoniex is rare to get in the capsules. These are items that would sell extremely well I'm MP. And it would keep the fan base happy and looking forward to the next MP material style. It's a really cool feature players and fans of the game would enjoy to add to there character but only a small minority will get the chance sadly. MP is not being used to its fullest potential as far as making money and keeping fan base happy is concerned.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kayla El Committed Player

On the contrary i would say that the marketplace right now is used perfectly to it's fullest by targeting only the heavy spenders with deep pockets without any consideration for the rest especially with these time capsules and booster bundles not even gonna bother mentioning replay badges.
    • Like x 1