Show Off Your Two-Face Insired Face Style creations!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now that the (previoulsy) Ultra Rare Two-Face Inspired Head Style has been going out to people that have logged in at least 21 days this month, LETS SEE YOUR CHARACTERS USING IT!!! Post screenshots in this thread! :cool:
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

I didn't get it yet, this time around I am a day behind :p but I might make something on my villain when I get it. Though she is more of a Lex Luthor fan...
    • Like x 4
  3. Achikah All About That Base

I've had it for sometime on my main, but I've never really played around with it. I wonder if it takes Chromas like the Blighted Eye... Think I got some experimentin' to do, haha.
    • Like x 2
  4. BƖack Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Dang it, I just now noticed that I typed "Head Style" when it's a FACE Style! :oops:
    • Like x 1
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I would, but you can't change the skin bit's colour, so it looked completely rubbish on the one character of mine it would've looked ok on if you'd been able to change the skin bit's colour, & ended up in the virtual bin.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You should be able to apply Chroma Materials to it and change the skin color that way, I just have to figure out if there's a Chroma that would make it look the way I want.

I want to use it for a specific character's unmasked appearance, but we really need a "Scarred" Skin that's not as decomposed as the Undead Skin. An appropriately scarred face would complete the look I'm going for.
    • Like x 2
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, also can't change the eye color if I'm not mistaken. I really think you should be able to change both, especially since it's Two-Face INSPIRED, not even a true Iconic Style. The scar color probably works fine for most realistic skin tones, but not so much if your character has like pink or blue or white or black or red or anything else skin. And having to give a character that specific eye color for it to work unless I opt to give them heterochromia (actually, that'd be cool to have as an option for normal eyes) is very... limiting. Color locked styles are frustrating. I've been meaning to get the Aqualad sword for my toon I want to have a blazing katana (as in the blade is on - not made of, on - fire) because of what he's based on since the water effect could maybe become fire effect with the right colors, but then I'd also have to figure out what chroma would work best to achieve the right effect, and then I'd have to get the chroma.... if it's one I even CAN get.
    • Like x 1
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

that's the thing. the only character it could've worked on wears the skull head, completely white. I tried messing about with some chromas, but nothing works. it's a shame, but not the end of the world. I still got the blighted eye. that works perfectly.
    • Like x 2
  10. Eve YouTuber

Here you go!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. PolarisSylar Committed Player

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Two-Face

This daily reward face I wish it look like the two face version, where it covers half the face; more of it covers the forehead area & cheek area & lower cheek area& half mouth. Like what two face NPC looks like.

This daily reward face looks like a eyepatch. Good style tho.
    • Like x 1
  12. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Anyone know the color code for the Two-Face eye? To make the other eye match it?
    • Like x 2
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For what I wanted to do with it, I'd need an appropriate Chroma Material AND a "Scarred" or "Disfigured" Skin.

Actually, a Jonah Hex Skin would do and would eliminate the need for this Face Style altogether!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. inferno Loyal Player

NO!!!!
  16. inferno Loyal Player

YES!!!!!!
  17. inferno Loyal Player

Let's flip a Coin.
  18. inferno Loyal Player

Let's flip a Coin.