Show me your non-human looking heroes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nuclear Ninja, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

I want to update my Light hero to look like an alien Green Lantern, but I'm having a hard time. Does anyone have any cool non-humany looking costumes that would give me some ideas?
  2. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

When I was like Lantern, I took a lantern using the head of Rhino.
    It was really cool!
    Too bad there are not many heads of animals and other creatures for us to use ...:(
    • Like x 2
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Non-human? Sorry to say your looking in the wrong game.:rolleyes:
  4. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

There's that one alien head style that people use to mimic Saint Walker. Marketplace item.
    • Like x 1
  5. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

I tried that, but my character is too skinny for it I think, lol. Maybe I'll change body size.

I have that head for my Red Lantern already, and the Dark Alien head for my Yellow Lantern. I sort of like Lanterns. I don't know if that was obvious lol.

Maybe I can try for something robotic.
  6. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

[IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    (and my ex Denise, the true form of evil if there ever was one)
    • Like x 9
  7. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

There's the dog/cat people skins. The cyborg skin can work, given you combine the eye or face stuff to add to it. Might end up looking more like lantern Henshaw, though.
    • Like x 1
  8. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

These 2 are amazing!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Sbel Devoted Player

If you don't mind having a basically Human head & face, you do some stuff with the different skins. Robot, Cyborg, Demonic, Lizard person, Cat person, Rock person, Glowing, Chrome, Bark, Water, Cosmic.... I recently made a Robot, started with Inspired By Steel, and went from there.

But anyway, here are three of mine:

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Rhino gets better in a great body!
    But you can use the head of bird! Or the alien.
    Even the wild boar should be good!
    If used with the lantern style will stay cool!:)
    • Like x 1
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  12. Ghostof91 New Player

They all look human to me, but I like the last human picture.:p
    • Like x 1
  13. Zero303 Well-Known Player

i like the red rhino. nice to see someone with imagination.
    • Like x 1
  14. Gucciana Committed Player

[IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. mightybugthe1st New Player

Yeah, it's frustrating isn't it? Out of 15 toons, only two of mine are human looking, so I understand that it's not easy with the limited choices available to us. As an artist myself, one of my biggest pet peeves with character creation is the lack of creativity in regards to non-human skins, heads, legs, and body types. After five years you'd think they would have added more interesting options than the few things like demonic, rock, and all those freaking animal skins... but then again, this is why I always read alternative comics as opposed to mainstream ones like DC and Marvel... just not interesting to me (though the new insect heads from NG in the are pretty cool and something you can work with)

Anyways, here are some examples of my toons I've come up with over my time on the game. Feel free to borrow some ideas, but I'd ask that you didn't totally rip off Mighty Bug. He's about as unique as they come on here and he has a special place in my heart. :)

Sorry, some of the pictures are huge and grainy because they're all I had lying around and were taken with an old camera.

MIGHTY BUG
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

Wow, so many styles I didn't even know were in the game! Thanks all, gotta raise my CR a little and hunt down those Harpy feet.
  17. Sarcasm Committed Player

Lmao your funny !