Show me the new styles for DLC 39

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EvilDeeds, Oct 24, 2020.

1. EvilDeeds Active Player

Can someone post the styles.
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Pics aren't good quality, it's screenshots from the stream, but it should give you the idea.

Cosmic Boy's style (event gear).

[IMG]

Emerald Empress' style (episode gear).

[IMG]

Edit: forgot Static's OP mask.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. EvilDeeds Active Player

Thanks but the styles are whack if you ask me
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Some might like it, some won't, can't please everyone. :)
    • Like x 4
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I want that Legion insignia belt!!!

[IMG]

Also worth noting, the styles have some special features. The Cosmic Boy chest style includes the short gloves; so if you wear just the chest style, your hands will have gloves too. The Emerald Empress legs style cuts off at the calf, so it kind of makes a Beast Boy type look with bare calves and feet.
    • Like x 3
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I might be able to pull off a pretty good fit with the chest and legs paired with maybe the electro static shoes and gloves.. my character has a monk look going and i might b able to do sum w this
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Excellent observations. ;)
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Legion belt is a good addition.
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

I wonder what they'll do for the inevitable capsule style. Maybe Validus. Hopefully not Mordru as other than his hat his look in almost any iteration has been pretty mundane. They could make his hat a vendor item.
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I would think we’ll see Saturn Girl’s style at some point. Lightning Lad is similar to some previous styles, so they might skip that one.
  11. Kanniu Well-Known Player

The capsule is supposed to be a Teen Titans Capsule so wouldn't a style inspired by one of the titans make more sense. I feel like Saturn Girl's look is a bit too simple
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

The new time capsule its taking a bit, I hope they release it soon.
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I didn’t think he was referring to the next capsule. We’re very likely to have a second capsule before the next episode.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Doubtful, after the next time capsule is Resurgence.
  15. Heywiar Committed Player

I like that futuristic visor! I wish we could get just a regular pair of circular goggles in the game tho. :( Too bad the OP face has the mask.
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

those look fantastic.
    • Like x 1
  17. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The screens don't do them justice because of the low rez nature of the captures. The styles are gorgeous. I don't have characters that these sets match (which is often frustrating) but the styles are not lacking at all.
  18. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Nah they're pretty spot on. Hopped on the test server and the open world pretty much looked like it was done with low-res textures. Maybe that will change when it hits live.
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

The new big bad guy, his texture didnt load or something during stream if you go back and watch. It looks like a cartoon network NPC from 2000 not a raid boss from 2020/2021
  20. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I tried to take some higher rez screens but the original livestream wasn't the highest quality to start with. Hopefully this helps to show off the subtle detail more.

The individual pieces are also very smartly made for modularity and that makes them easily paired with other style pieces for more player customization options -- because it's never cool to wear full style sets and be a total wannabe clone. ;-) Style protip: Always pair your pieces with pieces from different sets so you don't look like a boring uncreative display case!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

lmao ... Nah. There was no question mark in my post if you look again.

They're objectively fantastic styles and very well made. Also, the subtle detail in them and quality doesn't show and translate to the lower rez screens shown.

You might not personally like them, but that's not what anyone was asking about. The other thing to consider is that the quality of the image might not look the same from one person's computer to another due to variations in videocards etc. They look much better on my 4k tv than they do even in my screen shots above. You probably need a better video card.
    • Like x 1