Should the Four In a Row Feat Be Removed, Revamped or Auto-Granted?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

It can be achieved through regular gameplay.

I have it on my 3 main characters that run this content.

Regular gameplay is actually exactly how it is achieved.

There is nothing to fix here, it is not broken.
    • Like x 4
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

I play this raid quite often and continue to see others getting it. Given that, I agree that regular game play is the key. That's how I got accidental imperfection when that also came out.
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is simply untrue. I've been in at least four random pug groups where either myself and/or others have gotten the feat. Please stop spreading misinformation just because you haven't gotten the feat to pop yet.
    • Like x 3
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

you're asking a kid to stop being a kid?
  5. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

This feat is not achievable by much of the population despite time spent, number of attempts, etc. And no dishonest posts about how frequently it pops will change that. Until a tell is added or an alternate means to earn the feat is implemented, it will remain broken.
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

just telling us how unachievable a feat is when others are posting success..... and i posted a screenshot how this preorder dcuo subscriber (me) got the feat on the first day the DLC came out... does not justify your case to tell us a feat is broken.

are you able to explain which strategies you have tried so far?
    have you have the same 4 players try different combinations and documenting each attempt?
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And do you have special access to everyone's account to see who has the feat and who hasn't? Who's the dishonest one here?
    • Like x 2
  8. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

You keep making this statement as if it is a fact, when it's really just the convenient opinion you adopted to explain why you haven't got the feat yet. Something isn't broken just because you haven't been able to make it happen yet.

Give it a rest, you honestly just sound silly at this point.
    • Like x 2
  9. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thanks to you and everyone else keeping this thread on the front page :)

Hopefully this inspires the devs to implement a fix for this feat.
    • Like x 1
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I got this feat the other day with a group me and a few league mates put together lol I was like oh lookie here ^-^.
    • Like x 2
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

we're trying to explain to a "kid" that there's nothing broken...

[IMG]

#ib4c
    • Like x 2
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

tyvm for your support in keeping this topic alive!

Hopefully a fix for this broken feat is in the first hotfix of 2019 :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.