Should i mod myself with synthetic?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eranthis, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Eranthis New Player

Ok , I have nothing against synthetic's i've been playing dcuo since 2011 and to me i know how hard it is to get mods and bits and create them and do it by searching and yeah ... its annyoing and im not a very bit upset about synthetics , they're great ! i use em and dont complain they're great for alts , pvp and more but i made my first villain and its just like my main hero ... but this is my one and only main villain not an alt . I usually us synthetics on alts but i was heard that the new dlc may drop next month or close from soo , and my main question is should i use V Expert mods on my villain ? but what if T6 drops and i need the bits to mod even better gear with better plans? so im stuck between the 2 here and i really dont know who to ask at the moment nor what to do because im very close to getting full 90 T5 and im not sure where to put those mods at ... and i know its kinda lazy and not caring to put V synthetic in , instead of a V expert but if T6 is very close whats the point because everyones going to be jumping at Recovery Kits once T6 hits and i really dont wanna waste more money than i am and be that person ...
  2. Rasta Committed Player

If I'm not mistaken, the next update will have T5 synthetic expert mods. If you don't have the patience/too lazy then mod with regular synthetics for now.
  3. Eranthis New Player

Its not about being lazy.Its about how close is that ? , You did not read the forum correctly i simply stated , its not an alt im not going to mod with synthetics , i want to mod with V expert or the T6 plans and im asking if its close i might as well start modding my 90 gear with V Synthetics. Please go back and reread then comment. ;)
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I usually mod with synths so I can get the socket affinity bonus until a better mod starts eying that spot up.
    • Like x 2
  5. EzioNight New Player

Dude you mod your self with synthetics no one should judge you because this new gear is more than powerful without mods as it is as long as you get one thing I will say that you try to mod your % ones with at least proper ones to get the extra pre, might, vit, resto & dom understand what in saying so POWER TO YOU! Either way you go.
    • Like x 1
  6. EPICQ New Player

Yes, syn's makes you a monster by allowing you to keep up with the beasts in experts, just a little bit. I was syn and it help me to expert level.