Should I make a comeback?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shago1594, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Shago1594 Active Player

I havent played since the Aquaman Episode came out. Is there any new cool features besides the horrible capsules? I mostly play as a Electric DPS
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Right now a new dlc, titans, it's out. Along with the new equipment mod system, augments. Next month the new dlc Atlantis is coming out and currently the Halloween seasonal is around.

I say come back for a week or so and just check some of new stuff out see if you like it :)
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The capsules aren't as horrible anymore. Gear mods and a lot of R&D features were removed/replaced. Style unlocking for alts. New Artifacts. The next episode, Atlantis, is in November.
    Edit: Jade beat me to it. :D
    • Like x 4
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years....." :p
    • Like x 3
  5. ALB Dedicated Player

No one here know old LL Cool J songs man lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

That's not true. At least 2 people do. :p
  7. ALB Dedicated Player

Augments and artifact exp is now on MP. Electric dps is really good in new content. TC capsules is now worse. Rare styles are now account bound in TCs. Maybe a bug
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

1990 ain't that old.
    • Like x 1
  9. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

In case anyone else don't know what we talkin about, here you go. And even though the video was posted in 2009, the song came out way back in 1991.....

• Like x 3
  10. Dene Devoted Player

Everyone gave great info.. just gonna add in, Elec DPS is in a good place right now.. fun to play and gives great numbers, slightly favoured towards aoe/add damage but very viable at boss fights etc
  11. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Make that 4!!!!! :)
    • Like x 3
  12. nawanda Loyal Player

They’ve probably ridden out the worst of the storm of player complaints and departures, two years on from feats in time capsules being introduced, the content release schedule is too light, PvP has been unplayable for over a year, and they trashed the controller role in the Stats Revamp.

If you can overlook the way the devs shamelessly ignore all of the above, it’s still a great game.
    • Like x 1
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

+1
  14. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

So I guess that's.......5? :p
    • Like x 1
  15. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

I performed that song for my daughter the other day, unknowingly she thought it was original, and I had somehow developed rap skills overnight.
    • Like x 1
  16. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

That makes 6. But who's counting? Oh wait, I am lol
    • Like x 1
  17. Shago1594 Active Player

Thanks for your input, guys! Just bought a 3 months membership. Now it's time to catch up with Death of Superman and Titans
    • Like x 1
  18. ALB Dedicated Player

Just a fyi, there is no gear in superman content. Only feats
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

Add another, lucky 7 ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Isif Committed Player

Pretty sure "Radio" was a get hype theme for me in 5th grade.:D