Should I keep or trade a golden aura?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AyameseSays, Feb 19, 2018.

1. AyameseSays New Player

A completely random person gave me a golden aura out of the blue. I kiiiiinda want to keep it, but at the same time I can't help but feel like I can trade it for something more substantial. The thing is, I have no idea what to trade it for. What's something especially helpful for a free-to-play noob? Exobits? Time Capsules? I've been really itching to complete the Enhanced Quicksuit style...? What are some of the more significant, ambitious items I can trade it for? Iconic armor? Another aura? What's an aura worth these days anyways? Should I just keep it? So many questions.
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Check the broker.
    • Like x 1
  3. AyameseSays New Player

Alright, that's it for the easy way, i suppose. Time to go at it the long way around, checking in the broker and googling all these things in the game to determine their value. Thanks anyway. Aaaand uhhh-closed!
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

There’s one on the Broker for 1 million. But it’s purchasable on the MP so it’s not really rare or sought after. I’d say just collect it on a toon that you’d use it on.
  5. useless Well-Known Player

well checking the broker is the best way to see range of prices,
    basic ones,from prom boxes are from 200k -1Mil,depending on a day and seller (white,red and gold are often on
    top and slim versions),you can use prewiev button on broker to see if you like it...
    as far as quicksuit conserned,other than head,back and chest,all other pieces are under 1k
    if you play on EU server i can help you with quicksuit and give you what you need
  6. AyameseSays New Player

Oh, thanks this actually helps a lot. I can at least be reasonable if I had to trade it away.
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

What pieces u missing, if you're on the us server I could send u the pieces I'm deleting lol
  8. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

this right here is part of the problem with some of these players. instead of checking the broker asap you come here asking for people to do it for you. and the moment someone suggest you actually do your own work you sulk about it and ask to close the topic.
    • Like x 5
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, I wasn't even saying check the broker in a rude way. It's just basic economics. If said item is for sale for said amount, what is mine worth? Answer, what ever the price is currently in the broker. I see people all day long trying to get people to buy directly from them in trade of not having to cost the seller a broker fee. Problem is, I've seen them lying about the price because people don't check the broker.

To the OP, sorry if me saying check the broker was offensive. Wasn't meant that way, but since you've responded the way you did. Isn't it more work, to com here, and do message after message?

There's also this thing in-game called trade chat. Just ask in there.

And grow thicker skin.
    • Like x 4
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, which server still uses the Trade channel to actually discuss trade? o_O
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

All of them.
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Keep it, it's gold.
  13. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Lol, how are you gonna so call apologize that you may had offend someone and then tell them to grow thicker skin after the fact, do you even read what you write? Smh
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

even a million is reaching. i'd be surprised if the one listed as such actually sells. for a while i was saving all the basic auras i was getting out of lockboxes in one of my league banks. a few weeks ago i decided to clean house. the only ones that moved were those that i priced in the 300-500k range...even the slim line ones. all colors.

these have been available for so many years as well as being sold on the market they just arent in big demand. unless you need a couple hundred grand (which in the games current economy is chump change) itll serve you better as a permanent style option for one of your toons.
  15. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

16. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

I admit I wondered the same thing, especially since the op seems to be 100% aware of the broker and ability to buy and sell in this game.
    But then I thought maybe they just thought to see what numbers people might throw out to justify a different selling price from the broker, who knows.
  17. AyameseSays New Player

Wow, this whole thing exploded into something else. Uh, let's see. No, I didn't sulk. No, I wasn't offended. Ehh...I'm over the Enhanced Quicksuit. And I guess I'm keeping the aura.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Magician Dedicated Player

Play the game your way. What do you want to do with the aura?
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

When was the last time you played? If it's not filled with gold.seller spam, it's full of people going on about the latest crap that no one else is interested in
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm in game right now. People still use Trade chat for trading, trolls spamming is nothing new or will ever go away. Now... when was the last time YOU played? And by 'play' I mean actual gameplay, leveling up and not just signing in to sign in.