Should I buy Supergirl, Kyle Rayner, or Guy Gardner for legends?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Nebula153, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

As the title suggests I can currently get one legend from the marketplace and only those three interest me right now. Supergirl looks the most fun of them but Kyle and Guy look awesome as well so I really can't decide. Looking for opinions from people who have these legends, thanks!
  2. Marcos Active Player

Guy Gardner at moment is not good. All you have to do is spam weapon taps and skills, not really fun to play.
    Supergirl and Kyle are good! All of them has 5,8k health, but Supergirl has less survavility because she has no shield, but she has a great damage potential, she has two prec combo skills: a finisher and a whirlwind attack that can be clipped for high damage potential. Kyle has a shield and average burst, feels a little bit slower than Supergirl. But both Kyle and Girl are good choices!
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Guy Gardner is pretty crappy at the moment. Kyle is pretty well balanced and Supergirl is really good. You can take a look at the legends characters guide link in my signature to get a good idea of how they both play as Kyle Rayner and Supergirl both have guides available at the moment.
  4. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Thanks for the input guys! I'll be buying Supergirl right now since she looks to be more fun than Kyle. Looks like I'll be saving $10 for whoever comes next (Flash please?).
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

They confirmed a few FNL's ago that Captain Marvel is next.
  6. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Well he's red, yellow, and has lightning, so close enough. :p
    • Like x 2