Should I buy rare styles with MoR now before they change to MoF?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Starblast, Apr 16, 2014.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

4sure the those style y they cost MoR
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

*4sure get the styles y they cost MoR
  3. Funky New Player

Wait a minute. If MoF is tier6 then won't you be needing a smaller number of them then MoR to get the styles? And let's not forget the new solo dailies! and duos :p
  4. TheLoneLantern New Player

No. When DLC 10 hits, the styles that are currently costing 70 MoR each will cost 70 MoF each.
  5. Funky New Player

now that. That is bullpoo. especially considering how many players are not even... I was about to say cr100+ but truth be told just about everyone is on that level.
  6. RiskVsReward New Player

Quick question... Is there a difference in style loot from the novice and hard setting of alerts/raids like hive or fos2? I'm always scared to run them on the easy setting for my style feats
  7. Fools Fire Loyal Player

If I remember correctly, some of the rarer styles would only drop during the Hard alerts/raids.
  8. Dene Devoted Player

yep.. doing regular hive will get different drops from doing t2 hive - as an example
  9. Dene Devoted Player

The vendors are there only for people to use when they are fully geared and need something to use the current currency on.. so it makes sense that all is going to change to 70 MoF etc

its basically catering to top tier people with MoR to waste - or in the future MoF to waste
  10. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I've been doing AnB like 3 times a day grinding marks and trying to get my Vestment Troller Hands (I mean come on I have 2 rings of OP and I still have not seen my Vestment Troller Hands o_O). I'm 4 pieces away from finishing Hive Defender. My goal is to finish it prior to my sub expiring in May or the DLC being released. Which ever comes first.
  11. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

I like that term "waste" it like too much money burning a hole in your pocket. Not being a top tier player I have only enough to get the armor and older styles for feats.