Should have already seen this coming

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Since the new skirt and shash style, whatever NerdofPrey called it, has wind physics to it (as in it blows in the wind!), could we get that added to the rest of the dress/skirt styles in the game please? Many of them look like chunks of folding cardboard.
    • Like x 10
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They never revisit/fix old styles so good luck with that. :(
    • Like x 3
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Shhh, I can be negative all on my own, I don't need your help!
    • Like x 4
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Misery loves company?
    • Like x 3
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I can’t even get them to fix styles that were literally just released, like I’m loving this Drowned style but I’m dreading actually getting it because I just know I’ll find some bug or clipping, and I’ll just end up not ever wearing it :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

While you're at it, apply it to the long hair styles as well. A friend of mine made a joke in a raid once saying "In before Fatals hair flips over his face when comboing" would be funny if that actually could happen.
    • Like x 4
  7. L T Devoted Player

Yeah you may as well hope for an updated dark specter batsuit.
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Lol when I saw the title I was thinking it might be about all the Tricks and Treats I've been deleting over the last two weeks.
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

The new skirt is very nice but it has limited uses.
    I hope we get a more basic sash and skirts that has physics. Hair would be dope too!
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We don't like to change older styles. It's not because it is a ton of work to (even though it is), but more about change. I don't know if you've heard, but people hate it. What might seem like a 100% upgrade to you or a 100% upgrade to me absolutely will not seem like an upgrade to everybody, and favorite styles get "ruined."
    • Like x 16
  11. useless Well-Known Player

Well i deleted them also,it was useless junk,but now you need them for feats lol
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t think anyone is hyped about the Darcy bald patch or belts having the character’s waist clip through it just saying :p
    • Like x 5
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lol I remember that raid we was in Machine I believe. I was on my main Hydrated and heard your other friend say that lol it was funny lol .
    • Like x 1
  14. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

What about creating updated versions of those old styles? Sell them on the Market Place to offset the costs. Many would buy them.

I second the call for more basic styles.
    • Like x 5
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

They don't fix styles that are reported within days of their release. Look at the Wings of Sin female style. So sad and still disappointing.
    • Like x 2
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is as-intended.
  17. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

I was wondering, is there a possibility of getting the first concept without the skirt at some point in the future?

Both are great but I do see the first concept as more inline with my interests. There are many pirate and Victorian era possibilities that could be played around with.
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Instead of screwing with older styles then, perhaps release a second version of the styles with animation? That way the weird people that like wearing cardboad still can while those that like animation can use those versions.

I'd probably pay a lot of money for an ancient divine sorceress legs style with physics.
    • Like x 2
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

This
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

They may have tried with the Batman style, etc., and I imagine they have the numbers to know how it went.

I do agree that some basic styles for further customization would be nice (new flex suits, a couple skirts with physics, chest hair, some shoes with socks that go under (or clip underneath) pants, some better-looking jeans, etc.,), but I also don't know much about time invested vs. profit.