Shog Feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Illumin411, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Is it random or can one determine which they get by how they do the mini ones?
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Hmmmm Good question. I have that mission done for the week on my trio of alts at , or near, end game and two have completed the ICE while the third has FIRE. Now to be perfectly honest I have no idea but I seriously doubt any of those three teams did things exactly the same way. Hey I picked it up the third time tonight with my CR 231 Dps/Tank and was amazed to see it only took one day for mots players to get the idea.,.. If you ever want this battle to end get the Demons on the non colored circles. LOL As a team we were moving in a nice little circle ourselves moving from one dull circle to the next until we had them all and the LORD SHOGG appeared. That was also the one that got credit for fire......

So I have two guesses and frankly both could be totally wrong? 1. It changes day to day. Hey the other two alt did that weekly mission yesterday and both got ICE my dps/tank did it today and got fire. PROBABLY not right but hey its a good guess. Now 2. could be a bit more likely. There are, as I recall, 4 spawn points for that mission. MAYBE a different element is awarded for each location?

Then again it could be something entirely different. SOME ONE will figure it out. SOON I hope.
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It is not random. You can pick the one you want

There is five circles and four little daemons
    Green - poison
    Yellow- electric
    Blue - ice
    Red - fire

The trick is to have a tank/or able to pull and kill 1 of each 4 daemons on 4 different circles, the shogg is determined by the 5th circle. If you have 2 of a element (like 2 greens, reds, yellows, blues) that’ll determine the Shogg element. It beats the other colors by 1 and it’ll spawn whatever has the highest color circle combination. You can kill the little daemons not on a circle if it’s one you don’t want and a new daemon will be summoned

Ex:
    1red
    1blue
    2yellow
    1green
    This combo will summon the electric

Color order of little daemons is random, so if u need a certain one just kill that one on the circle (like if u get 3 greens within the first 5 daemon spawns etc)

Just get the most color of the one you want!
    • Like x 8
  4. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

So, if you pull the right ones, you can work on completing the feat which requires you to defeat Shogg with one of each element engaged. That explains why I have 2 of the 4 elements completed; gotcha! :D
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yup! And you do not need the mission to receive credit for the feat :)
    • Like x 4
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I can confirm this works! Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Nice I knew someone would have the answer. That sounds easy Now in my case will sttll take a while because I do NOT use replays on weekly content. LOL ALTHOUGH... unless its one of those "you must have the missions to get credit" I could just join battles till I have the feat :)
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

AHEM...... Muwahahahahahaa People are going to wonder "who is that stranger and why is he helping us?" Now excuse me I must go pitch a tent by a spawning point LOL
    • Like x 2
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yup...just got the feat by doing just that....farmed collections for a bit, and kept circling the areas where they spawn....saw a group forming up and went tank to control the action. Done and done.

Reinheld