Shield Regeneration

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Supermans Champion, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Supermans Champion New Player

There is an awesome weapon perk that is available once you submit 3125 marks of triumph to your mainframe. Please forgive me if I don't have the exact title correct. However, the ability allows your character to receive a heal when certain shields are made active. My point is that some roles or power types have more than one shield available. You even receive a heal if you respec into the hard light power point ability. I think it would be excellent if you could receive a heal for any shield that you can cast on your self. Not just what the Dev's have chosen for us..... Or would this allow for some power types to be overpowered??? Someone Please respond.
  2. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Well, this has been discussed before and all the shields listed are actual shields. Some argued that Neural Neutralizer, Distract, Grandeur and other moves that reflect/mitigate damage should have the effects as well but realistically, they aren't shields. Every power set with the exception of Fire has a shield at their disposal that benefits from this.
  3. Potent New Player

They need to remove Reflection and Light Barrier(possibly Gemstone Sheild) from the list of shields, OR they need to add all other shields that reflect damage to the list.(I think Reflect Pain is really the only other one that reflects damage and is not in the list.
    That is where the discrepancy lies.