Not A Bug Sheer Net Legs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Atomatrix, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Atomatrix New Player

With the new Birds of Prey DLC being announced can we please get the sheer net legs fixed. They still look fine on the old skins, but the new skins do not render them the same... I know it's a small thing, but maybe, small is easy to fix. Thank you.
    • Like x 5
  2. Cheetuhh New Player

Is this ever going to be addressed by the devs? I've seen many posts/threads about it with no reply from them. They are clearly aware of the issue since they removed the item from the marketplace but that doesn't really help those of us who already spent REAL money on it. Wish they would at least give us some kind of answer on this since it's been about a year.
  3. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I'm sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but they have addressed this before and you won't like the answer.
    The best-case scenario is new versions of fishnets being introduced, though we don't know where they are at on making it.

4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed this gets an addressing soon. I've got hopes if they introduce a new fishnet style, those of us who paid for it already, get it free.
    • Like x 2
  5. Cheetuhh New Player

My fault I must not have looked hard enough. Darn that stinks, I was hoping it would just be a simple fix. But here's hoping they'll release black canary's new fishnets or something similar during this new bop episode ^_^
    • Like x 1
  6. ShadyShady New Player

Dear DCUO designer and creator team,

I kindly ask of you to fix the design issue with a leg style on the new human skin (leg style: "sheer net") so people can enjoy their Canary outfits either way.

Thanks!
    Comparison between both versions:
    https://imgur.com/a/Plq8QWI
    It looks like the colors have been inverted on new human skin model.
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Not a new bug, and the Devs are aware which is why they removed it from the Marketplace altogether.
    I don't know if it will be fixed, or if we will get an alternative, but I haven't heard anything regards it after it's removal.
    • Like x 1
  8. ShadyShady New Player

Oh, those are some disappointing news. Then there should be at least a newly created leg style that resembles Canary's. Ah well, thanks for the info, not exactly the answer i was expecting but it is how it is.
    • Like x 1