SHAZAM! :)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Knarlydude, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

This looks awesome. :D
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Looks good but, should be in the fun house section
    • Like x 1
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

DLC idea anyone. :) DCUO needs more Shazam.
    • Like x 2
  4. Noble One Committed Player

tbh the only reason i dislike it is because instead of making shazam a serious person they go the new 52 route with him being an adult with a teens mind. also the costume couldve been way better for starters the lightning bolt is horrid.
    • Like x 3
  5. Raven Roth Committed Player

We literally haven't gotten anything about Shazam in game since he was added in legends
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

But isn’t that literally what he is, a child in a man’s body? I do agree the costume looks a bit not quite right.
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Don't worry, im sure the next dlc after Atlantis will be Shazam related. Daybreak usually rides the wave when it comes to DC movies/shows
    • Like x 1
  8. Starblast Well-Known Player

well here is hoping we get a Shazam and Wonder Woman DLC next year. We need need Susan Eisenberg and Michelle Forbes as WW and Circe back and CHEETAH! and the of course the debut of Steve Trevor. Maybe Donna and Wonder Girl can join too!
    • Like x 1
  9. Noble One Committed Player

he is but in the earlier times his mind wouldnt be that of a child/teen but more of a young man almost thinking like superman in a way. with the new 52 release they redid that and now he transforms into shazam but retains his child/teen mind set which i wasnt a fan of since mostly they just made him be godawful.
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I always thought the Wisdom of Solomon (the S in Shazam) tempered the mind of a boy into more of a man, but Solomon’s guidance seemed to get left in the dust by Geoff Johns with the New 52.

A Shazam DLC should be fairly easy to put together, though. Shazam, Billy Batson, Black Adam and Doctor Sivana are already in the game. They could also resurrect the sin adds used in the Trigon storyline to go along with the seven deadly sins imprisoned on the Rock of Eternity. They could create a new character model for Mr. Mind (who would add their favorite mind control component to game play - and even give us an excuse to fight a mind controlled Captain Marvel). Throw in a giant Mister Atom bounty and maybe Mary Marvel and you’re good to go.

[IMG]

Fawcett City could be a new location (it’s not really that big of a place in many interpretations); and the Rock of Eternity we’re most often shown is essentially just a big cave with a long hall and a throne room located in a floating diamond shaped rock. Just for some flare, throw in a plot of the Rock of Eternity phasing into reality, and we could see it floating in the sky of the Fawcett City open world.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Regardlng your first point, I can personally assure you that intelligence and maturity absolutely do not go hand in hand. :D
    • Like x 1
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

both hawkgril/hawkman and shazam need a full mission/dlc to really fully immerse them in dcuo continuity and lore. black adam's world war 3 storyline would be an AMAZING way to accomplish this and would be positively massive in scale so would a thanagarian invasion dlc where it's just you vs hordes of flying thanagarian warriors and give them multiplayer and solo play through modes. if it's not apparently obvious yet i like facing whole armies solo XD.
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

It definitely would not hurt. SHAZAM is due spring 2019. :)

14. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So here is the 2nd trailer for SHAZAM
  15. JKwak Well-Known Player

one thing i never got, when Billy Batson turns in to Captain Marvel and dates an adult Woman can the Women get in legal trouble if Captain Marvels secret identity becomes for some reason public?
    i mean he is a minor
    • Like x 1
  16. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

That's exactly the reason Shazam never had any love interests in the comics.
  17. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Well technically not true, Captain Marvel/Shazam almost had a relationship with Stargirl. Unfortunately, Billy would always be in his Captain Marvel persona, that other heroes found the relationship uncomfortable. And rather than admit his secret identity to them (Stargirl knew his secret) and put aside all qualms, Billy opted to rather be treated as an adult and ends things with Stargirl
    • Like x 1
  18. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

*No successful love interests :D
    • Like x 1