Shazam is bugged. Again.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Stephen Nix, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Crn Well-Known Player

Oh, I didn't have that issue. The one I experienced was just with the very last boss. nvm Then.
  2. Luke© Well-Known Player

Would be great if you release a hotfix today for this raid... we MAYBE want loot (including x2 source marks) from this instance...
    thank you
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's a work around, got the raid finished on two of my three characters.
  4. Luke© Well-Known Player

And how ? ... :D
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Don't his cog on the last boss right away, wait for it to come up a second or third time. It shouldn't disappear.
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

we were getting twice last night then no more cogs every single time
    • Like x 1
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

Its happened to me AGAIN. EU PC, with Bruja Escarlata character.
    There was no way to finish the instance, he was bugged after like 2-3 times we used it to lower madness.
    This sucks, its a time waste. What could be a cool mechanic is ruined because it's bugged big time.
  8. Kestral Committed Player

He only allowed us to stop the madness once per fight...which made the last boss impossible.
    • Like x 2
  9. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Just tried raid and four times in a row we didn't get any cogs. Disbanded the group in the end and I had just paid to unlock it. Not a happy bunny. On top of the Shazam issue my Void Gazer once again stopped working and would not trigger as it should when you enter combat. I thought, wrongly, that this bug had been fixed.
    • Like x 1
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

This method worked for us as well after three previous attempts failed due to madness.
  11. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

In case it hasn't been fixed by the time anyone reads this:

Don't activate Shazam's Wisdom of Solomon until after 50/100. This method has worked four out of four times for the groups I've been in. Not sure if 50 is the magic number, if it coincides with the other suggestion of waiting for a second or third activation trigger, or if it's just allowing a particular timed variable to be accomplished. But what it is, is an easy way to track it (as opposed to setting a timer, or watching for a number of certain activation triggers), since the Madness Meter is always on screen and easy to reference.
    • Like x 2
  12. Magnificent Loyal Player

Or don't put a timer on Shazam so that when he pops, he stays popped until someone interacts with him?
  13. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Not entirely true. Do not spin the first cog during the Harbinger fight. After that, just make sure the madness meter gets to 50 before doing it again.
  14. Miss Adora Loyal Player

on the last fight, if you hit the cog on Shazam under 60%, it won't pop up any more but above 60%, it will pop up.
  15. Aquaflash New Player

Shazam doesn't activate even when the madness meter hits 60%, it was not a problem before, this bug exists only after the new update. Please fix this, we are not time billionaires, we want to finish properly the content.
  16. The Game Well-Known Player

while you guys are looking at this please look at queues being broken on the villain side. Pre gu, we were able to invite villains, but after the the gu, we are getting invite failed.
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

One problem with this (assuming it works) it assumes the entire group is on board and understands. I ran it on a few event level toons and said just that "don't talk to Shazam till he's at 50%...he will glitch" and every time someone grabs him at 10% or so...people just CAN'T walk away from a circle button. Now on Elite I'd guess you have a good group and this might work pretty well, but for Reg you are probably going to have few unknown people at least...and Event? Ever try and put together an Event run of 8 people? Doesn't really happen.

I know...how about they fix the dang thing...or at least take the stupid madness out until they can fix it seeing as (unless you are shooting for the feat) no one would ever die from the madness if Shazam was available anyway (ok....yes, people do just ignore it and have died, but 99% of the groups know enough to talk to him once or twice during the LB fight where it really comes into play).

Reinheld
  18. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

19. Snick New Player

Still bugged
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Seriously? When will this be fixed or at least temporarily disabled? What is taking so long?
    • Like x 1