Top Bug - Fixed Shattered Gotham Elite - Shazam cog unmanageable

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by KlarkKent, Sep 24, 2019.

1. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Hey guys. We finally got the feat last night.

Our burn was fairly enough so we decided to go 2 heals for extra safety. One of them was with controller to feed SC and other one was taking most of the charges.
    DPS: Gadget Prec, Rage Prec, Earth Prec and Nature Might.
    Heals: Celestial & Sorcery
    Tank: Rage
    I started the fight roughly about 5 seconds after shazam's cog. That way we got our 1st cog exactly at 71. I gotta say, on this attempt adds were spawning on perfect locations that I was able to pick them quickly entire fight. Also Harbringer rolls were on point for me too.

With good timing on when to start fight, we managed to get 5th cog but it was cut out because we got the feat at same time;

[IMG]

When it comes to DLC augments; not all of group members had JLD augments at rank 23 on this attempt. They are not a "must" but definetly makes the run smoother. I had them both at rank 23 and they probably most needed for tank imo.

With all that been said, it doesnt make things crystal clear. Considering all previous reports on this thread, cog may occur different or CCs on shazam etc. can create issues for different groups even after we got a fix for 40 madness decrease.
    Keep feedback coming. Thx.
  2. ACLife Active Player

Congratulations, KlarkKent, for getting the feat! My league and I got it as well! What a relief! Thank you, developers, for all your work on fixing Shazam and his cog! Great Job!
    • Like x 1