Top Bug - Fixed Shattered Gotham Elite - Shazam cog unmanageable

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by KlarkKent, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

The Mark of Cain mechanic in SGE seems to be broken too... I've been in groups where we've tried:
    • repeatedly lunging Mordru (what it was from day 1)
    • lunging away from the group
    • getting away from the group and holding block
    • getting several people around you and all holding block
    Not one of them worked. How are you supposed to get rid of it? People keep talking about doing the last one but it doesn't work.
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

lunging doesnt work anylonger since the immunity got removed but block and roll should work, the window is short so need to use it at the right time but grouping up should also work, sounds like another bug.
    • Like x 1
  3. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Then we must not have been grouping up correctly? We tried anywhere from 4-6 people around and all (including the marked person) blocking. As to the block-and-roll, do you just keep doing it until it goes away or do it once?
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

Grouping up with the marked person should split the damage,6-7 ppl standing really close to each other. As to the block-and-roll just keep doing it till the mark is gone.
    • Like x 1
  5. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

It’s a shame that its a fun raid but has so many bugs in it. Shazam is the worst NPC in the entire game and is just straight up a$&$$$e. I’ve seen him not pop a cog 3 times when he should have in a 80 second window, double cogs screwing up the feat and just overall bugginess. The devs claim that the cog is just as manageable at 50-100 as from 1-50. I don’t understand why then, you can keep the madness below 50 without missing a single cog but at 50+ it just hits the fan and reaches 100 with perfect interactions with the cog and sometimes it even bugs out and reduces madness by 40 instead of 20.
    • Like x 1
  6. AV Loyal Player

JLD in a nutshell. Fantastic episode spoiled in a number of ways by bugs or similar issues. People can say what they will about Metal Pt 1 but at least all of the feats work @_@ (also, non-raid content is a much better duration in Metal Pt 1).
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Unresolved the thread and taking a look.
    • Like x 2
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Is it intended for the madness meter to continue rising until all eight players have hit "Flee"? Because of that, it's almost impossible to purposely wipe to try again without the madness reaching 100, essentially making it a first attempt feat.
    • Like x 3
  9. Draconiano Committed Player

Add that bug to the list, I saw it happening too. So many bugs on this boss.
    Shazam cog not popping when it should.
    Shazam stuned = no cog
    Everyone dies (wipe) = madness goes up for at least another +10
    I missed something?

I don't know, but if you can't fix it (that's my conclusion after more than 6 months since the first report of the bug) just scrap the whole thing, make the feat pop when you beat Mordru and everyone will be happy, it still would be a challenging feat but not LITERALLY impossible to obtain.
    • Like x 1
  10. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

Lol you forgot the invisible meteors part and shazam missing his cog once he’s caged in the mordru fight. I’m sure there’re other bugs as well that I just can’t think off too of my head right now.
  11. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

Edit: Oh yeah, the madness reduction every 25 seconds with perfect cog interaction brings madness down by 17-18 best case scenario because the meter is still ticking while someone is grabbing the cog
    • Like x 2
  12. Draconiano Committed Player

I was talking only about the bugs that occurs on the last boss, but yeah the whole raid is a bug fest.
    • Like x 1
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Then there's Shazam posting up right by the repair bot. That's some messed up stuff right there.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jinran New Player

FIX IT PLEASE THIS IS LIKE THE 10th TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Video of Shazam cog not popping up at all.
    • Like x 2
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

@5:53 wtb neon croma 5.5bil LUL
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

it's sold for up to $15B :(
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

oh didnt know that on EU its 400mil, US ppl come over to buy it and unlock the feat on US...
  19. Draconiano Committed Player

I know you are busy with the new DLC and the broker stuff, but don't forget about this.
  20. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just tried it yesterday again and the only issue is that Shazam is too aggressive and only wants to fight while the Madness is above 50% - Maybe the Madness affect his brain and turning him mad aswell? :D

Also you can Quantum tunnel through first boss wall and heal through it.