Sharing Cash between Characters

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rexamus_El, Mar 15, 2018.

1. useless Well-Known Player

In game mail should be modified,remove sending stuff and cash,leave it for briefing,broker purchase,text messages only...
    But maybe with current system it's easier for them to keep track on gold sellers...
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

because there's no monetary benefit to doing so
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We have shared currency (Stabilizers, Stabilizer Fragments, Quarks), why not shared cash and seasonal marks?
    • Like x 1
  4. Balton hero Committed Player

Yes, because there's monetary benefit to everything the devs do to better QoL.
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Having a system to store/transfer cash in the shared bank like SWTOR does, is a good idea and I am all for it.

But one wallet for an entire account is a NO.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Shared cash would kill alts imo, most likely if one lost legendary. A shared bank cash slot where u can put money into for alts would be better. If wanted, the player could put 95% of their cash in it in bank, and if they see something they want on a alt, they can grab needed amount from the bank easily without having to wait for an email from a alt. Lol make bank.....a bank. :p

Also disagree with shared seasonal currency, that's how I get a lot seasonal base items for base decorating(love decorating :) ), by using multiple alts (even bank alts). If all alts fell under 250, I feel like that'll kill the point of alts, or worse they'd do a account lock out for the seasonal if it was all shared, that really would mess seasonal up. Then those other players stocking up few characters to max 250 seasonal currency would get screwed by the 250 cap if it went all shared(mainly this, since its stocking up, not sending)

I'm not sure if raising cap (like to 999) would help, it could maybe, but about 4 alts is 1000, so if someone else did more than four, they'll lose out (Idk anyone that does more than 4)
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

not that i care one way or the other what they do with their monopoly money system. but im honestly curious as to why if any reason your just a flat NO like it matters in the least if this was added
  8. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Sending money as mail attachment makes me a little nervous, what if a typo in the reciepient list. When my alts request money from my mains, my mains repspond like this:

[IMG]
  9. Infinite Avenger New Player

When the mail cash option, only available to Legendary status subscribers, still does not allow you to attach cash to your mail being sent to a character on the same account that it is being sent from. That would be my response. I am sick and tired of my game giving me anxiety when I am supposed to be able to relax and enjoy the game. But, no. I have to instead go buy a bunch of crap items with the cash I want to send, make sure I buy enough items so the refund being less will still give me at least what I need on the other toon, and then send those by mail and sell them on the toon that needs the cash. That is stupid. Plain and simple. Fix the system Daybreak. And, while your at it, add a cash slot to the shared bank.
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

There is nothing to "fix" really. Sending cash in the mail is not broken, it was deliberately disabled for a temporary (but indefinite) period. It will return when they feel that the economy is sorted out.

Though I do think that a cash slot in the shared bank would be a better solution than turning on the ability to mail cash again.