Shadowlands bailouts...why?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I quit after Mammoth many times.
    If you queue up and come in after a rescue mission (Last Boss); it makes no sense to repeat the entire instance after then completing the 1st Boss (Mammoth).
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I am confused and need more information here.. If you did the "rescue"mission which I am assuming means the battle against Cyborg... since he is the "last Boss"..... didn't you already just finish the alert which included defeating Mammoth (the very first boss battle)? So unless you were still after that feat for cooling him off three times why exactly are you doing the mission again? Now if you used replays to get armor and Titan creds that is one thing but even then why are you leaving after a boss battle that happens in the first minute of the alert? There are more creds and armor to be had . IF you didn't use any replays and are only after that feat did you bother to let anyone know you wanted it? I have it on several alts and its not that HARD but you have to have the whole teams working with you so you hold up on the damage and concentrate on breaking cooling barrels over his head until you have three and then blast away till he drops.

Other wise the "sense"in completing the entire alert is to get the full amount of Creds and the added Armor that drops.
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I call it a "Rescue Mission" because when I queue up; if it queues to Last Boss, the remaining players who are left, need to be "Rescued", as they could not complete the instance themselves.

So if I queue up and get Last Boss first, I complete that. Then I have to re-queue and hope for a 1st Boss 1st. That is when I would leave after 1st Boss.