Servers merge

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xxastinosxx, May 23, 2015.

1. xxastinosxx Level 30

Hey I just wanna now if this is true or not Ive been trying to run some stuff and cant find a group I have no issues with tier 6 content but when it comes to low lvl alerts duos and raids you cant find anyone up for it
    and maybe with the devs merging the servers the population problem will get solved or at least it will improve
  2. IveGotThaPower Active Player

Yea it is but in regards to when, noone knows. I wouldn't expect it soon. Possibly fall or beginning of next year at the earliest is my guess.
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

There are other threads on this out there for the cross play merge, but the idea supposedly is merging US PC/PS and separately EU PC/PS (no joining of US and EU). But it has been shelved along with the new ui according to recent info. We may get it, we may not.
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Incorrect.
    Mepps has stated that the new UI has been shelved but Cross Play is currently being worked on. They just have zero clue how long it will take before they get it ready to go.
  5. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

In all honesty I don't think it's gonna happen this year.
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

I still think this was half hazardly thrown out there to appease everyone after they botched the name reclaim. I doubt that it ever happens
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

"Shelved" wasn't really the best choice of words, I just couldn't think of the term that was used in one of the other threads.
    I know it has been said maybe this year or next but without specifics, it is really just anybody's guess.
  8. ChuckLess New Player

I think the addition of Xbox likely had an influence on postponing both the revamped UI and Crossplay. It's all probably closer than some think.
  9. xxastinosxx Level 30

thanks guys I guess we got to wait a bit more I hope they can make it happen I love the game but recently its really hard to find people to run stuff without waiting forever