Servers are up - sorta

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aetrius, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Aetrius Well-Known Player

The servers are up, but lagging badly. I couldn't even complete the race in Metro because it wouldn't pick up me moving through the rings. Lots of people complaining about it in shout chat.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Was just coming in to post this. They are up-ish.

Says I can log in, I get the toon chooser. Says 'online' and population 'high'.....then nothing. Will try again and likely...again.
  3. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

Logged in on an Alt and was taken out by NPC's in a battle (definitely not at all normal). Returned to spawn area and was still being attacked by NPC's. Could not log out as normal or switch phase, so I alt tabbed out and restarted the game just to sit in a load screen doing absolutely nothing. Checked the internet and the ping was awesome! The Upload/Down load was awesome...

Yeah there is something going on in the PC server... I hope they look into this soon. I got an Alt that needs attention..
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are taking a look.

Update: Looks like a little DDoS at a few of our games. We'll mitigate.
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I'll give it a few more hours, hopefully everything is running smoothly by then. :D
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

The more things change...what am I saying. They never change.
    • Like x 1
  7. The Con Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    I'm trying to log on... but, nothing happens.