Servers and Queue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caseline, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Derio 15000 Post Club

Are the EU megaservers not in EU?

If the EU megaservers are in the US then yea they could combine them. However if they are separate that probably complicates things a bit. Like others said you have to do different downtime maintenance and then you have to do a big name claim.

A name claim can hurt the playerbase. If you do maintenance during US peak hours, then this game will lose a big chunk of its playerbase.
    • Like x 3
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

That and the in-game economy. As a US player, I know very well..... throwing the EU players into our economy would be an absolute nightmare (for them). Trust me, EU peeps, you do NOT want our economy!
    • Like x 4
  3. Eve YouTuber

I'm not interested in a merge. EU is not in that bad condition if you have friends, a league or use LFG. I never had issues getting into content, either. I am lagging like crazy on US, I don't like how broken the economy is there, and I don't want to lose any of my characters names. Which are all legit reasons. Maintenance times will be horrible because they are at peak time when EU is active.

If we're talking EU Switch and US Switch yes, they need it. They could even merge with Xbox if needed.
    • Like x 3
  4. Dene Devoted Player

It is something I try to remind ppl when they want these mergers

Even a EU/US merge on Switch or Xbox (or are they already? can't recall) would cause drama, let alone the bigger ones or one HUGE merge of everything

iirc b4 PS & PC merged, PS was cheaper and I do not recall any pricing going down, once things were merged.. everything just went up to PC pricing in a short time