Server issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doc.Doom15, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Huh?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Casey Jaymz Active Player

I'm at the character select screen & it won't let me in either, as a matter of fact it kicked alot of players out of the US Server.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I was thrown out of the game 5 minutes ago, with a new attempt to enter, I was put in line 700, and when I entered again ... I was thrown out of the game again ...:mad:
    • Like x 2
  4. Magnificent Loyal Player

Legends PVE seems to be pretty popular when the 10x bonus is in effect :)

So popular in fact that I got punted from the game and now can't get back in. Waited in the Members queue only to get punted again once I got down to 51 folks being ahead of me. :(
  5. Jaelia Committed Player

I was logged in and the game just Disconnected me out. Game been very very very laggy.
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

They didnt feed the hamsters again, give it a few min for em to eat an rest an drink some water an poop
  7. Jaelia Committed Player

Same now I’m stuck at the connecting screen .....
  8. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Hamsters are fed it seems, I'm back in.
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

They didnt feed hamsters again, let em eat an poop an we will be good
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The issue again today is not related to our servers or population or load. We are dealing with the problem as quickly as possible.
    • Like x 4
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Same thing happened to me and i couldn't even get into the forums until just now either.
  12. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Does the issue rhyme with dental floss?
  13. BAGGER288 New Player

I was in the vault and couldn't open gifts then got kicked. Logged back in and vault is locked. Yay
  14. Casey Jaymz Active Player

These issues are on-going & lately it seems there's been more problems than a year ago. If something doesn't improve soon I fear many dedicated players like myself will depart from DCUO entirely.
    • Like x 1
  15. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

No worries an thnx for the info, i think my “hamsters had to stop an poo” theory may yet be plausable