Server Hotfix - October 1, 2019

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 35: Metal Part I

4 Player
    Metal Part I: Batcave Breach
    • Fixed an issue where Nightwing would not join the group if players refused to speak with him.
    • Decreased the number of allies a Shield Armor could shield.
    • Sinestro's Light Blast is slightly more forgiving now.
    8 Player
    Metal Part I: False Idols
    • Removed the partial immunities to status effects from the Olympian adds in the Merciless fight.
    • The Merciless will now become attackable sooner after he initiates the Drachma phase.
    Metal Part I: Monsters of Metal
    • Additional safeguards were added so the Ice Giant's charge attack shouldn't damage a player more than once.
    Artifact
    • Abilities with the [Interrupts] tag will no longer a interrupt a player's channeled abilities while wearing the Solar Amplifier (Rank 200 Artifact) or the Empowered Channeling Mod.
    • Like x 7
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

THE WITCHING HOUR 2019

All hell has broken loose in the streets of Gotham City and inside The Midnight Masquerade Nightclub! Go to the East End safehouse in Gotham City and speak to the Phantom Stranger (Heroes) or The Tap Room in Burnley and speak to Tala (Villains) to receive further instructions. Alternatively, you can now use the Warp Menu to head directly to the Open World Content by selecting The Witching Hour: Phantom Stranger (Hero) or The Witching Hour: Tala (Villain). To queue for “The Midnight Masquerade,” go into your On Duty UI and look under the Events Tab.

There are also new feats and new collections to be found for those brave enough!

New Feats
    • Too Hot to Handle
    • House of Horrors
    • Dem Bones
    Each day of the event, also look for “The Witching Hour” in your Mission Journal to complete and earn Spooky Bites! Shop Skeets’ Boo-tique for the latest in scare-wear, tricks, treats, and creepy items for your Base. You’ll even find a few extra special surprises, like the new Cat Boo, the Boo Family Pet who is ready to haunt your Base, and the ability to turn into a fiery skeleton to really heat-up the cold nights! Level Requirement: 10
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.