Server Downtime - September 4, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 4, 2019.

1. DulcineaDelTaborda New Player

Ah I thought I was kicked to,I couldn't see why though, good to know its not me, put to much time into my characters and league to have everything just gone
  2. C Level Active Player

Freedom Fighters absolutely must be added to that list. It's right up there with Doomsday Clock.
    • Like x 1
  3. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I wasn't the first to make the joke, but thank you.
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

5. C Level Active Player

Good Call. I picked it up today but you are correct. Wow, looking at that list, it was a good Wednesday :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Sjs New Player

My characters are back EUPS
    • Like x 1
  7. Kungfu Kitten New Player

:( Hope you guys are able to sort it out soon, thank you for letting us know. Any idea how long the log in servers will be down?
  8. Kungfu Kitten New Player

:p Yaaay Looks like its back up guys!
    • Like x 3
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: All worlds are back up.
    • Like x 5
  10. TeaCabbit New Player

That was less painful than I thought it would be.
  11. Mazahs Loyal Player

Thanks Mepps, I'm guessing your job can be quite unfulfilling at times dealing with the likes of us (forumites that is)

1 Suggestion....
    I saw your tweet (shared by a leaguemate in WhatsApp)
    Maybe put that type of response on the forums in the future. I actually was glad to see that level of decency, and then I came here...... NOPE
  12. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Why does it seem like they could use their own version of something old school like this:

• Like x 2
  13. Dwarf1701 New Player

worlds are up, this is true. But, not the characters to what they where, Mepps. I lost toons and picked up two deleted two and a damn near reset on my current lvl 30 180 toon something is dreedfully wrong here.
  14. BubbaHoTep New Player

Can you please explain why the game is asking me to deactivate characters in order to log in.
    I have an active subscription (for years) and I am baffled
    • Like x 1
  15. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Try doing a "Restore Licenses"... sometimes $#!+ happens and you have to do that.
  16. Dwarf1701 New Player

restore what? Huh? can you explain that to me and how to go about it?
  17. Dwarf1701 New Player

never mind figured it out. Thanks Darth Piper
  18. ligthhawk New Player

muchas gracias a mepps y a todo el equipo de desarrolladores y creativos por su exelente trabajo ,este es tan solo un pequeño tiempo de receso que vale la pena . en espera del nuevo contenido que esta espectacular!!!
  19. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I get this issue whenever it's time for renewal. If you're on PSN, I can explain some of it. DCUO seems to operate on UTC +0. You can see this by logging in, then logging out, with a character you have in the same league as another character. When you check to see when that character last logged in, it will be the date and time in regards to UTC +0. PSN carges renewals at 2200 - 2359 (10 PM - 11:59 PM) UTC -8 on the renewal date. There is a gap between when DCUO thinks your subscription is expired, and when PSN does the auto renewal. During that time, you will get the "you must deactivate a character" screen if you have more character slots than you have purchased outside of those granted by subscription.
    • Like x 1
  20. myandria Item Storage

This is why I have turned the auto-renewal off on all of my subscriptions on the PSN; this issue is not limited to DCUO. The only services Sony will auto-renew on time are their own, such as the Playstation Vue and Playstation Now.