Server Downtime - September 4, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Both the US and EU PS/PC servers have been locked to new logins while we address a technical issue. This downtime was unplanned, and we hope to have logins restored as soon as possible.

Update: All worlds are back online.
    • Like x 10
  2. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

ok
    • Like x 2
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Are ppl gonna kick off
  4. Exostar New Player

Does this have to do with our missing characters?
    • Like x 2
  5. Zanster New Player

yes
    • Like x 4
  6. Vinncorrea New Player

All my character just gone! What the hell is going on???
    :mad:
    • Like x 2
  7. aviur New Player

Where are all my characters?
    • Like x 1
  8. Korg New Player

at same problem! missing characters :(
    • Like x 2
  9. Dwarf1701 New Player

oh thank goddess...I thought I was banned. Talk about a load off my mind. Thanks Mepps and the Devs. You guys rock.
  10. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

The "proper" login servers are down for EU/US PC players, they're letting us log in to "new" servers and make new toons until they fix it. Your "proper" toons are quite safe!
  11. aviur New Player

I came back after a break I log in to the game and have no characters
  12. RealTegan Dedicated Player

There is a login issue, as Mepps said at the beginning of this thread. It is being fixed. Relax, grab a drink, sit back and wait until they fix it. All is cool. Your characters are only temporarily Thanosed. The great Vanishing will be over soon. Relax...

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  13. C Level Active Player

Hey at least it's Wednesday. Head down to your local comic book shop and pick up this week's DC releases!
    • Like x 2
  14. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Glad to know it's a server issue that is being worked on. For a minute there I thought all my toons were deleted!
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I did that this morning! I have to say, I'm getting more out of the late 80s-early 90s back issues of Batman and Detective than I am any of the newer stuff.
  16. RealTegan Dedicated Player

There's some stuff worth getting today (https://www.previewsworld.com/shipping/newreleases.txt):
    BATMAN TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES III #5 (OF 6)
    BATMAN VS RAS AL GHUL #1 (OF 6)
    DCEASED A GOOD DAY TO DIE #1
    DEATHSTROKE #47
    DOOM PATROL WEIGHT OF THE WORLDS #3
    DOOMSDAY CLOCK #11 (OF 12)
    GREEN LANTERN #11
    HARLEY QUINN #65
    HARLEY QUINN & POISON IVY #1
    JUSTICE LEAGUE #31
    LEGION OF SUPER HEROES MILLENNIUM #1 (OF 2)
    LOIS LANE #3 (OF 12)
    SUPERMAN UP IN THE SKY #3 (OF 6)
    • Like x 1
  17. michithereal New Player

Looool my chars are missing too hope you fix this xD
  18. Arew Lore New Player

I onced freaked when I 'lost' all items in a base. The issue was resolved quickly. It was after the fact I noticed Mepps had replied to my posting, I was both relieved and horrified... I felf saf for not giving the PTB time to address the problem.
    • Like x 1
  19. C Level Active Player

I love getting trades of the older stuff that I grew up with as well. Heck I've been digging into my short boxes and even rereading stuff lately. However I just bought the Legion Prelude this morning and I have to say it's pretty darn interesting. If you are a Legion fan this might be what we've been waiting for.
    • Like x 1
  20. Kuzo hayami New Player

"thanosed" lol