Downtime Server Downtime - September 20, 2017 - Episode 29: Riddled With Crime!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I think they are in my base, moving my stuff. :p
  2. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

14:30 hours was your time the servers went off. ;)
  3. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

I tried this outside thing people talk about. It was hot, and the sun burns. Guess I'll just watch TV till the game is up. Fair warning, outside burns.
    • Like x 2
  4. xD25x Dedicated Player

After the revamp I still feel powerful. Maybe it's your loadout or rotation. Adding 1k more damage per second isn't going to make you feel superpowerfull
  5. Tarif Committed Player

I agree. I already feel like Im playing in stat clamped content, and I have lost most of the progression I have made over the years. This doesnt feel like a super hero game anymore to me right now. I want to feel like I am actually playing a super powered game as well. Balance is most important to me, but without that feel, that dynamiic, Im gonna be done.

I want to believe that as they achieve a better balance for our stats, roles, and our powers, the feedback the devs are obviously seeing, will get them to then address the feel and dynamic to the game and its content.

Just not sure if I got enough patience left to see it happen.
    • Like x 2
  6. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

3 more hours to go. :D
  7. Compound Omega Level 30

I'm very excited for Riddled with Crime! I prefer the smaller scale content, duos are my favorite instance. I really like just one OP item, it makes it seem reasonably obtainable and important. But what I like most is no new time capsule! That is incredible! Thank you! The time capsules were pushing me away from the game because of all the feat points tied to them, so thank you for a break. It appeared to me that the games focus was on time capsules but here lately it appears to have shifted to content and revamp, and that's great. Maybe refocus on #MembershipMeansMore too?
    • Like x 1
  8. Draconiano Committed Player

Eu server is open!
  9. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

They gonna kill us with them broker prices for just one op item and the drops will be horrendous!
  10. Dazz-252 Committed Player

EXPOSED.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The EU PS server is online with Episode 29: Riddled With Crime. Other servers will follow.
    • Like x 2
  12. Pouncers New Player

I Agree And The Simple Material Also
  13. Xibo Loyal Player

The Rage changes are not on the description?
  14. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I used to wonder if the devs were the gold sellers....lol! In a sense they wouldn’t care about broker prices cause they can sell cash that they create for real money! Would be a nice hustle, but i know our devs are honest!
  15. Dionysos New Player

When i can play back ?
  16. KronusLives Level 30

Rage
    • Re-balanced Rage Combos:
      • Reduced the damage of Outrage's Extra Measure.
    • Fixed an issue that caused Berserk to recursively stack damage over its duration.
    • Like x 1
  17. Xibo Loyal Player

:)
    • Like x 1
  18. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

17 minutes since u posted usps still isnt up JS
    • Like x 2
  19. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Just here for the comments
  20. KronusLives Level 30

lol
Thread Status: