Downtime Server Downtime - September 20, 2017 - Episode 29: Riddled With Crime!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Loving the revamp and the balancing to the powers in this update, so called "BEASTS" have been exposed. Yes, if you have ever used a power because it's the flavour of the month or asked or even thought about which is the best DPS power, YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.

My main character (yes, character, not "toon") yes been Nature since 2011 and it's so shameful to see people constantly in wolf form or nature in general, like you would ever consider Nature before the revamp. You know why you picked it.

"BEAST" means to play as CHEAP as possible. "beast damage" translates to CHEAP damage.

So, I am loving the balancing! :) Although, people will still flock to the next highest damage in the tree. Even if it was an advantage of only 1 damage, they'll still respec and let the game dictate how they play. shameful.

Lets leave on a good note. I love the revamp. ;)
    • Like x 6
  2. HARDL1GHT AC3 New Player

coooooooooooooooooooool beans
  3. Hempkrete Active Player

I cannot believe this. I didn't play atomic for a full month and it's already nerfed. It wasn't even in a top 3 dps powers. For PvP I can undestand, it was op, but why PvE?. When I played nature it was crappiest dps, I switched to sorcery, you fixed nature but you killed sorcery. When I was earth it wasn't possible to complete Themyscira alert as tank without healer cause earth was broken. I siwtched to rage, 3 hours later you fixed the earth. Now you ****** up rage even it has highest risk of dying while performing melee combos. Why TF are you doing this to the game ?
    • Like x 3
  4. CaptainBombus Level 30

Why was atomic nerfed? The 3 abilities mentioned were hardly OP and barely sustainable in DPS because of the combo power cost. The only benefit they had was in dealing a little extra damage while tanking. Who was hurt by that except the scoreboard chasers who were mad because a tank could be within 60% of their damage?
    • Like x 6
  5. Redd Blur Active Player

You said it right there, the scoreboard chasers. It's bs if you ask me. We are supposed to superheroes/supervillons but yet, we keep getting nerfs. How about instead of nerfs, we get buffs? Make us feel powerful and all that instead of weakening us down!
    • Like x 7
  6. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

I was so tired of stories about gods and goddesses olympus and bla bla bla

it was time to highlight the real heroes

penguin,batman,superman etc etc etc
    • Like x 1
  7. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Always downtime on my day off. Just for once I wish it would happen on one of the 4 days that I wouldn't have been around to play anyway. Ugh. But from the sounds of it the episode itself will be live when it comes up?
  8. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Is this new with this DLC? I didn't even bother attempting the Feat for the last DLC, didn't see it for the Olympian one.
  9. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

8 HOURS ? REALY

wake me up when the server up LOL

[IMG]
  10. recoil Committed Player

actually i was nature before the revamp. mostly cause it fit my character well and it had some neat visuals like briar and harvest. though you are quite right that it was slightly less than viable pre revamp without bug form as a healer.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I don't see the need to keep growing the supplies requirement for these mods. Now that we have a non-tradable, Episode specific supply (salvage materials) to make mods, what's the point of making us scrounge even more complex and simples or FE's. A generator mod or equipment mod for AF3 should be the same supplies list as Ep 29 or 30 or whatever, just change up whatever material is needed per episode content applicable, that's what sets up the grind...the rest is just punishment for being stupid enough to want to chase feats.

BTW...can we get the stack cap raised? Now that NOTHING we make requires less than 32 complex and 64 simples, you need to burn at least 10 slots in your inventory to carry supplies to make 1 mod. How 'bout it devs? Is it really that tough to make simples and complexes 99 or 999 in a stack like you have for many other, newer drops like prestige tokens, tokens of victory, any of the 'scraps' materials or whatever?

Reinheld
    • Like x 10
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

next week :rolleyes:
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think he's making a suggestion...not mentioning a planned change. I did the feat on AF3 (gen and equipment) and have gen mods done on Ep 28....nothing was unlocked.

Reinheld
  14. Margus New Player

I smarter now on new dlc and not rush cr because i not done generator feats yet but i think these mods are must have in first place then vendor gear and nobody stop me to get marks of victory from 2 dlc and just skip vendor gear this dlc 29 is so short time that in november is again new dlc. I still need lot marks before i get these vendor style feats done

Genarator mod drop i think is big help but make them are super expencive soon is nobody can make 1 even in 2 weeks if material cost increase with evey dlc
    • Like x 1
  15. Omegix6 New Player

Are you serious right now. Nerf earth into the ground for what?

"Earth
    • The Stone Skin visual effects now last the same amount of time as the Stone Skin effect.
    • Jackhammer's first hit of damage has been rebalanced to account for the knockdown. Jackhammer's range has been reduced to account for its melee damage bonus. The Aftershock's will no longer knockdown while in DPS role."
    • Like x 1
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

jackhammering the ground if u going to nerf u need to nerf it into the ground.
    • Like x 1
  17. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

With this DLC being about 60 days out From Earth 3; you'll have to obtain 7 Complex and 10 Simple Materials each day to get those Gen Mods. And you'll probably have 0 for the Gear Mods.
  18. Redd Blur Active Player

Apparently it's only gen mods this go round and the gear mods will be in the Nov dlc
  19. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

It's a means for getting additional micro-transactions to buy more space or character slots for storage.

For me it's not going to happen, really dissatisfied with the game. Adding more content with these ridiculously high amount of grinding needed isn't going to make things better. But hey, keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result. Almost as silly as thinking a "Wall" is an effective deterrent.
  20. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Atomic is OP in PvP. The people whining about Pvp, made the devs change the power for PvP AND PvE. :(
    Agreed with the changes for PvP btw. But the nerf in PvE is real "animaldroppings".
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.