Downtime Server Downtime - September 20, 2017 - Episode 29: Riddled With Crime!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light FX Steadfast Player

Time capsules dont go on the test server. Only the very 1st one did. And that was a year ago.
    • Like x 3
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Its 197cr to get into the content in ep29. But the amusement mile area will have a preview for all players for 30 days. At least they said it would. Im sure that might be in the notes when they come up.
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

432 Complex and 648 Simple for a full set of Gen Mods that used to be Free.

What a joke!
    • Like x 4
  4. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I was going to comment and be like, do YOU play test server? Lol but you beat me to it.
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

I saw 36 complex for a gen mod, not 54. Your #s reflect that? Just curious. Im not sure where the 54 # came from. Was it changed again?
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

36 Complex x 12 Mods = 432
    54 Simple x 12 Mods = 648
    For players with Alts, Free Gen Mod Drops were important; now they are an impossibility.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 3
  8. Tarif Committed Player

My Magic 8 ball on my work desk tells me "it is for certain" that a hell of a lot of power respec tokens will be sold tomorrow!!! ; )

I just dont think theres been enough done to balance Earth out properly to get it in line with our other powers. I pray Im wrong.

*Crosses Fingers*
  9. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I think once you unlocked the 12 gen mod feat, you should be able to pay 10 marks for 1 gen mod at the current vendor gear. You of course need to use replay badges to unlock the feat on an alt to make use of that feature. Alts get the discount and not the mains.
    • Like x 4
  11. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Have you guys fixed high tide/shark frenzy? I didn't see it in the patch notes, and I don't understand how you can let a key feature of the powerset go live not working, much less leave it unfixed 3 weeks later.

Also, why did you remove the base item tab in inventory? I found that very useful in checking to see whether or not I need something or should sell it...
    • Like x 2
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The Rage changes are there, but the post is formatted badly in a couple of places and the Rage changes are actually in the Nature section.
    • Like x 4
  13. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Lol, i wonder whom the first jabroni will be to cry about the update not being complete after a measly 15 mins of a planned 8hr update?
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Why isn't the update complete yet wah wah wah :-(
    • Like x 2
  15. Alibaba New Player

Will the immunity come back also in this update?
    • Like x 1
  16. EP Ice Loyal Player

What’s the marks currency for this DLC? I didn’t see it anywhere.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Marked Bills.
  18. Harlequin Devoted Player

Marked Bills
  19. EP Ice Loyal Player

Is this a real thing or are you messing with me? Lol

Did they really name a currency “marked bills”?
    • Like x 1
  20. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It's legit
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.