Server Downtime - September 12, 2018 - Game Update 87

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaaxwTrue New Player

the damn capitalise !!! renaissance must wake up… now or i died.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

wow, clam down. no need to be over dramatic. :\
  3. DaaxwTrue New Player

i buy this or Atlantis… i not going to be member!
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

It's kind of weird. The announcement came up like 3am central. I really don't think they planned on releasing the update today
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

How long will this take? :p Just couldn't hold me XD
    • Like x 1
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

....and this has now officially become the “How long till...; when will the servers....; why you do updates on reset....; quit crying and go outside....; relax it’s just a game.... etc” thread.
    • Like x 2
  7. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

If I'm not crying can I stay inside? It's raining out there!
    :confused:
    • Like x 1
  8. DaaxwTrue New Player

when i said capitales cause i bouth just 20 catalys and already open all of them and then i read that cap thing...
    i just supprise .
  9. Wingnaut New Player

*looks around from the backseat* ...are we there yet? :p *ducks all snack foods being launched at his head...*
  10. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

To all of you complaining that the patch notes are not up before the servers go down, let me try to simplify it for you. If they posted "This is what we fixed." BEFORE they went in and made whatever adjustments are needed, then found out that something else had to be done, they'd have to go in and adjust that to show whatever changes they made that weren't originally on the list. Its like being at a restaurant, you order your food, and the waitress gives you the check before you even begin to eat. Then you order something else such as dessert, and then the waitress has to give you another check to show the added items. Its just simpler for them to wait until the work is completed before showing what was done.
    • Like x 2
  11. Syroxys New Player

Ahhhhh... When finish the downtime ??? Today it's my free day and i can't play dcuo... i'm really sad :(
  12. Ray Ell Active Player

How about we all just stop crying over what they tell us and when and be happy that we still have a game to play. He said the notes would be there when they were available so let them do their jobs and we will find out soon enough what they were able to accomplish and then we can listen to everyone complain about how much they don't like that. IF you're not happy with the game or the way the developers are continuously trying to update and make the game fun for everyone then don't freaking play it go create your own game. but seriously for the love of crap stop freaking pestering them about when notes will be available because they didn't drop what they were working on to come over to you personally, hold your hand and spoon feed you the information in the exact second you wanted them to.
    • Like x 2
  13. RealTegan Dedicated Player

14. StealthBlue Loyal Player

This mostly, though the patch notes are up now. One reason to at least wait for the servers to go down is if an exploit is being patched. If you mention it before the servers go down, you are basically telling people that there was an exploit and possibly how to do it. Though that doesn't seem to be the case here.
    • Like x 1
  15. aerrigus New Player

Maybe asked and answered but whats the expected downtime?
  16. Tattoo Wild New Player

So excited for new materials!
  17. ALB Dedicated Player

8 hours
  18. Tygerfyre Committed Player

@Mepps, the release notes mention that the capsules from Resurgence capsules have been updated to the new Kryptonian TC-style loot picker. Will older locked capsules of these types also give the new loot picker when opened, or just the new ones from Resurgence?
  19. Spicy Level 30

Can anyone elaborate on the second chance vendor?
  20. TwistedWun420 New Player

Yea so pretty much its like the stuff from Amazon Ann's original time caps. Instead of searching u can use qwarks to buy the rewards
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.