Livestream Server Downtime - October 11, 2018 - Game Update 88 + Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Eve YouTuber

Google translate did half the job
  2. IcyStone Well-Known Player

How long till livestream?
  3. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Or maybe the floor is on the ****?
  4. Malivic01 Active Player

Super fan of Game Updates, superfan of dlc's.

I'm a little confused though. The devs throw around the word 'transparency,' yet here we are, hours from servers going live, and we still have no 'live update notes' detailing what the Game Update entails.

Is 'transparency' just a fun word people enjoying using with no real relevancy?
    Not complaining, just stating the obvious
  5. Eve YouTuber

Mepps said we will get them after the live stream, he said it on twitter I believe.
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

this might be the most excited i've been over a capsule since the arcane one, though let's hope my enthusiasm for it isn't as short lived as it was for the arcane capsule.
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

As SkyyRin said, it could be possible the new capsule stuff is on the live notes and they don't want to spoil it, that or whatever is going on seasonal vender
    • Like x 1
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

From now, 35 minutes
  9. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Now 27.
  10. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yup
    • Like x 1
  11. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Wonder if they add more emblems what emblems would they be?

[IMG]
    I want the Constantine "cross" one So bad ;) Goes with my Name :cool:
    • Like x 2
  12. DemonicDarkness New Player

Well damn...just bought legendary last night cause I had the day off today. Oh well.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lorelyene New Player

who knows when the game is on again? and where will be live stream u r talking? sorry i am new
    • Like x 1
  14. brixiebear New Player

Yes, It'll probably be down for maybe a few more hours. The twitch livestream they're doing is to go over what all is new with today's update. :)
    The livestream link should be in the OP.
  15. inferno Loyal Player

I'm gonna put out a wild guess/hope that the down time won't go past 12 pst since they moved the livestream from 10 am to 9 am just to make sure they don't go past the downtime.
  16. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Like the Bizarro, General Zod, the Superman one at the bottom and the ability to change the color, Reverse Flash and Darkseid emblem
    • Like x 1
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Click on twitch
  18. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I hope one of the updates is that those who create their own league can add their other toons, so those who just wanna create a league for their selves can.
    • Like x 1
  19. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

So 9am PST, translates to me.. 11AM CST.. and nothing is happening on the Twitches.

a simple refresh.. and it's working
    • Like x 1
  20. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Yup nothing yet guess they preparing to mind F us