Livestream Server Downtime - October 11, 2018 - Game Update 88 + Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 88

All servers will be taken offline at 4:30AM PT on October 11, 2018, to launch Game Update 88. Downtime may last up to 10 hours.

Game Update 88 features the first roll out of a new UI that lets us more clearly grant gifts and items to players, a new Time Capsule, and a delicious addition to the Halloween seasonal event. Routine hardware maintenance will also be performed during the downtime.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes forum when they are available tomorrow.

Livestream Preview: Cursed Gotham Time Capsule!

The next Time Capsule is the Cursed Gotham Time Capsule. What's in it? When does it launch? Tune in tomorrow (Thursday) during the Game Update 88 downtime to find out!

Plus, during the livestream we will have special guests from the Art team on hand for a behind the scenes look into how a gear suit gets made, from idea to concept to modeling, and finally to the reveal of the in-game style.

The livestream will begin at 9:00AM PT on Thursday, October 11, 2018, over on Twitch.
    • Like x 12
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

10 hours downtime on reset day? Oh, the humanity! :D
    • Like x 6
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Sweet!
    • Like x 1
  4. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, gimme something good to eat...
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hopefully the new addition is the Halloween speaker with the vault music
    • Like x 4
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I'm excited to check out the changes to the UI and seasonal. Also love watching behind the scenes stuff! :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

Meh... on the one side I'm happy that I'm probably at work for the whole downtime, on the other side is that I can't join the livestream :/

But new TCs means my ingame cash account will explode in the first few days, yay :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

What the devil is in a Cursed Gotham Time Capsule. :cool:
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

gotham wasteland, we're getting a trigon capsule most likely.......or styles based on his 6 sons. really hoping for a trigon style with a horn facestyle though.
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, i'm not down with the 10 hours downtime on reset day either. If you add to that the potential for an additional 4-5 hours of issues after (it sounds like a substantial change after all), Thursday could be a complete wash for many.

Let's hope for the best I guess.
    Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

This game is cursed! cuurrrrrsed!

[IMG]

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
    • Like x 2
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  13. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Good call, never thought of that. 'Tis the season.
    • Like x 1
  14. L T Devoted Player

New Iconic Boo gear set confirmed?
    • Like x 5
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

the first roll out of a new UI that lets us more clearly grant gifts and items to players, Does this mean yall plan to give us some kinda gifts ;)
    • Like x 3
  16. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Pacman headpiece.
    • Like x 3
  17. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Klarion trinket
    Bat Metal Drowned style
    Trigon Face/ Skin

I do like the behind the scenes stuff. It destroys old misinformation and does however raise expectations. But its definitely a good path to go.
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

We NEED MORE of the Dark Nights Metal Stuff
    • Like x 2
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I have a hunch we are getting it. ;)
    • Like x 1