Downtime Server Downtime - November 18, 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Client Hotfix

PC/PlayStation and Xbox worlds will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on November 18, 2022, for a client hotfix. Downtime may last up to 4 hours.

This hotfix addresses issues with the On Duty menu and loot locks.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.
    • Like x 8
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Will the bank changes be rolled back too?
    • Like x 2
  3. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Wait if this is the hot-fix that was scheduled for yesterday it was also going trigger the bonus week as well will that still be intended or as you stated earlier it will still be double augment fortification until next week? :)
  4. Tolghaaa New Player

hi İm new player people say Seizethethrone and Faceyourfear gift code tell me i get but i buy new power set and start new character.. but now This codes ddnt work.. İ delete first character or other ? how i got free aura :( and starter kit Dammm. i use all Real Cash power set movement skill :(
  5. myandria Item Storage

Well, the Upcoming Events thread still states that the augment fortification event is scheduled until Nov 23, so I don't think that will change. I highly doubt that this update will trigger the event that was originally planned, since it was replaced by extending this one.

It would be best if we were able to "live test" this update to ensure that the hotfixes work as intended "before" launching that planned event that was scrapped.
    • Like x 1
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So, is Seasons Greedings coming to test today? You devs seem to be late on every Seasonal Event these days. If the Xmas Seasonal is to start on the 1st, then it should hit test today (yesterday actually). This of course is the one that starts the chain reaction. Because if Winter is late, then the Anti-versary is late, then the Valentines is late, then the St. Pats is late. And the fact that there are fewer Episodes now means you should be paying more attention to these Events.

And by the way, DO ACCOUNT-WIDE STYLE SHARING OF SEASONAL EVENT STYLES so we can buy those styles for alts with replay badges.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This won't trigger the bonus week. I can't imagine the rage starting it a day after resets.
    • Like x 10
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's off topic, but these codes are very old. I know they did work, but maybe have recently been shut down. Also you can only get one per account, so if you got it on a first character, they won't work on a 2nd, even if that one is new and the first one was deleted.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 5
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These codes expired, I want to say years ago.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You aren't wrong, but I think the 'rage' wouldn't be so much that it started a day late (although if it were 2x SOBA coins...yeah...), as much as if it just changed without another heads up.
  12. Tolghaaa New Player

but i got first creating character and i got this codes and get aquman gift code aura and chrome pack Later i buy Cash 1000. i spend 600 power set name quantum.. But i dont know i didnt use same character ..bla bla . After i creat new carachter and new power set . But ddnt work now thats codes .. Please give new codes
  13. Tolghaaa New Player

ty Sir
  14. myandria Item Storage

Well, according to the Upcoming Events schedule there is no start "date" listed; we only know that it will be in December. We will not know the exact date of Season's Greedings until Mepps updates that thread.

Remember, the dev's schedule does not run parallel to the player's schedule and can change at anytime. Therefore, the Seasonal Event Schedule and test server updates of one year isn't always the same as the previous or the following year. So, trying to pinpoint a timetable of when the test server will be updated is pointless.

If Seasonal Events run early or late, then it is what it is; it's not game breaking if they do. Things happen (like the last 3 glitches/exploits) that take away the devs time and attention from scheduled tasks.

All we can do is wait for Mepps to announce when the test server will be updated.
    • Like x 3
  15. myandria Item Storage

Yes, I think those codes stopped working around late 2020-early 2021, when states started to lift their COVID restrictions. I remember someone else said that the codes did not work in the summer of 2021, so I am assuming that the codes stopped working before then.
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Historically, it has run MOST of Dec, and seasonals almost always start on a Thursday. As the 1st is a Thursday, the likey start date will be the 1st. IF it's the 1st, and figuring there won't be much movement in test this next week with the holiday, I'd guess we won't get more than few days of test on Xmas.

Pushing Xmas back to the 8th, gives a bit more room, but with the Anniversary looming in Jan, it's not like it can be pushed back much.

Now....as it's probably the same exact event as we've had for 10 years, I'd guess there's not a lot to 'test', but we all know people like doing the videos showcasing the new styles and base items....I guess we'll get a week for that...maybe after Thanksgiving weekend?
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

Me sitting here waiting to show the Base Crafters the new base items and prices in hopes we got better stuff this time lol but yeah you're right
    • Like x 1
  18. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

These codes still worked around September last year, and even last week some of my buddies still could activate them.
    If it doesn't work in-game, one could try to redeem the codes on the website (and vice versa).

UPD: just tried with a new account, redeemed the codes on the website, it still works.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    There's always one....
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

I hope they keep them, It's not like we get new codes anymore :[ Good to know they still work tho, thanks!
    • Like x 2