Downtime Server Downtime - November 15, 2017 - EARTH 3!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingservant1 Well-Known Player

Really?
    How could you not know?
    • Like x 1
  2. kingservant1 Well-Known Player

Funny thing is... this post is usually 10 pages long by now....

Where is everybody?
    • Like x 4
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Just came home from work. Hello! :)
    • Like x 4
  4. Springheeljac Active Player

Twiddling our thumbs.
    • Like x 1
  5. Llylandra New Player

WINTER HATING LOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!
    • Like x 2
  6. Llylandra New Player

"Fan Made" Ya think?! Nah man, I totally thought HBO signed off on this.
  7. Llylandra New Player

Good news, gaiz, it let me change my avatar to Venom. T-minus two hours to go.
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

Sad thing is...I'm off again in like two hours. No "weeklies" for me today :( And goodbye RwC collections, I ain't got no time
    to farm you anymore with this DLC
  9. IamShifty Active Player

Sounds like alot of people finally learned what the word "patience" meant, or just quit the game. Who knows?
    • Like x 3
  10. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

The game is pay to win now that’s probably why but hey who am I to say anything
  11. xenothelm Active Player

PSA

The studios are in California so when they patch at 5:30am it's really:

8:30 EST
    7:30 CST
    6:30 MST

Add 8 hrs to that and bite your tongue :)
  12. SixxxEx New Player

PLEASE GOD OF DCUO! if your out there with the new JL flim dropping and earth 3 about to set the world on fire LET THERE BE A SUPERMAN EMBLEM IN THE NEXT TIME CAP!!! not an ultraman not a owlman PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a og superman emblem let the grab bag guys have the BvS version but please give us the classic superman...i think we all deserve it after the way batman has been treated like some kind of god as of late LET A REAL GOD ON EARTH HAVE HIS TIME! and let the true followers wear his symbol with Pride...and i say this even tho i am a lantern of many lights AND ONLY A LANTERN i have no other powers just light & rage but superman will always be my #1 hero so again if you mepps or devs or NoP or any of you read this grant a loyal member of this world just 1 wish thank you for everything you have done by the way this place has grown by leaps & bounds since 2012 i mean if you guys had done this with Matrix online id still be playing that...P.S Bring back MATRIX ONLINE :) thank you for hearing me out
    • Like x 1
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I guess you didn't look at the Update patch notes (all the details are there). Here's the gist of it: If you're not CR207 (or a member or someone who has bought the episode), you can play in the new Open World Earth 3 Gotham section. You can also play a stat clamped version of the Duo, Alert and 2 Raids. There is also a gear vendor that will allow you to buy the Johnny Quick inspired gear style, which has variable Item Level (It attunes to your highest cr at that point). All of this will be available until Episode 31 drops.

If you were looking for permanent new content for non-endgame players, unfortunately that's not happening. There is already a wealth of content for you and other players who are not at the end yet. You would do well to enjoy all of it.;)
    • Like x 3
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Possible...yeah. Likely to happen....no. There's already a lot of stuff written in those patch notes (and in some cases, stuff that doesn't even make it in that should be there). I honestly don't think Mepps wants to sit there and type that all out, especially when it'll be readily available in the game itself. And before the peanut gallery chimes in with the usual, yes, I know i'm answering for someone else....so what. It's an easy to guess answer to a question that might otherwise get overlooked.
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You didn't get the memo... o_O
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I was just wondering the same thing. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  17. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Well, they could do a Crime Syndicate TC and include a Superman emblem, similar to how they did the current Gotham one with the villain emblems plus the Batman one. Wouldn't be opposed to that, myself ;)

That said, I more or less agree. Would be great to get a Superman emblem in the game one way or another.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 5
  19. RealTegan Dedicated Player

20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Thanks meppy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.