Downtime Server Downtime - November 15, 2017 - EARTH 3!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Event & Episode: EARTH 3!

All servers will be taken offline at 5:00AM PT on November 15, 2017, to launch EARTH 3! Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

In Earth 3, the Justice League, Lex Luthor, and players must face the Crime Syndicate, an evil version of the Justice League from an alternate universe. Earth 3 includes a new open world set in this alternate universe's Gotham City, a duo, an alert, and two raids. In addition to this high level content, ALL players level 10+ can also play event-versions of every piece of content in the Earth 3.

The full update notes are now available here.

UPDATE: All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 18
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Can't wait to get home from work tomorrow
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Superbientotal!!!
  4. 1000 eyes relinquished New Player

Nothing about TCs?
    • Like x 1
  5. Kal-L New Player

6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No TCs tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Probably next week as the last episode did :)
    • Like x 3
  8. SneakyRe3orn New Player

No time capsules this time and that is GREAT!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Until next week I guess.
    • Like x 1
  10. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

I’m just here for the comments
    • Like x 1
  11. CriticalPilot New Player

I can’t wait for the new content my league leader and her husband has already played the test server and says it’s fantastic. I like where the game is going and I like the new management that’s in charge you guys are doing a fantastic job other than cutting the PlayStation 3 off and I given us two months before buying a new system.
  12. CriticalPilot New Player

13. ImThEDCWiki New Player

Can we be alerted when the servers are back up?
  14. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Any chance you can do what you need to do to get this listed on Steam now, during the down time, so it's there when the game comes back up? The time for episodes to show up on Steam has been getting longer and longer lately, sometimes taking several days. Anything that could be done to get those items listed closer to release day would be appreciated.
  15. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Are we here yet?

I don't mind long term updates as a day off to chill and work on real world stuff. DUO is for keeping life enjoyable, but it's not life. That being said, is there anything in this that will add in to the rest of the game for those of us under the CR of "Foley Huck!"?
  16. ChillCat Loyal Player

ULTRA GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. Bushi New Player

Suggestion:
    Would it be possible along with the "Full Update Notes", to also include the name and description of the "New Feats List"?
    • Like x 1
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are we there yet?
    • Like x 1
  19. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Oh i didnt know this was the official “i cant wait till the update is done, are we there yet, it’s been 8 hrs cause i cant convert time zones, hurry up already, i just wanna play on my day off, why dont you do updates at night” thread. Lol....
    • Like x 2
  20. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

2 more hours yikes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.