Server Downtime - November 1, 2017 - Game Update 76

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reiyichi New Player

yup, not just one, one of them is Lucy/Nyu
  2. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Its been over 7.5 hours I don't think we have too much longer to wait.
  3. RealTegan Dedicated Player

4. IchBinEinNinja New Player

I didn't think about that and just checked the posts here, thinking it would inform me, when I could start playing again. Now I tried and was so excited, when the gamelauncher strated downloading something!
    It doesn't work, so nothing changes at all. Excapt the fact, that I am disapointed now. Thx for that....
  5. Kaycee1319 Level 30

GUYS US SERVERS ARE UP... But huh, now I've been waiting so long, I kinda don't care anymore...
  6. KrazyKirby Level 30

its up on ps4 us

edit: i can get to character page but can't login...
  7. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

8. Ekart Committed Player

US maybe. EU is still down.
    • Like x 1
  9. gHeabA New Player

• Like x 1
  10. Vilfer New Player

is up US, UE still down :(
  11. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Keeps logging me off
  12. j_rome20646 New Player

Keep getting authentication error 0x0017....smh
    • Like x 2
  13. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Yup this is BS
    • Like x 1
  14. Reiyichi New Player

Another little tidbit whilst game is updating, the male Diclonius in E. L. doesn't have any form of powers whatsoever, so I couldn't have used vectors to take all the worlds eggos if I wanted to, I would have to be female for that...
  15. Kaycee1319 Level 30

Exactly, which is why all the Eggos are mine, because I am 0420, a rejected Stranger Things character.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The US PS/PC server is now online. EU will be up shortly.

If you're having trouble logging in, please log completely out of your PSN account, then log in again. They have an updated EULA for you to accept. (This isn't related to our publish today.)
    • Like x 1
  17. Kal-L New Player

Boo Yaghhh City! Thank you:D
  18. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Just finished downloading and installing the version 2.32 game update. Now I have to DL another update. This one
    is 650 mb. I guess, they have to account for the new content. Now I have to wait for this rather short 2nd update
    to finish, before I can play. This comes after the over 7.5 downtime. Man what a long wait we have to endure, today.
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea me and a league mate have both tried logging in now and we get a member queue and then get dcd right after with an authentication issue screen :confused: Ive had it twice now. Im on pc btw.
    • Like x 1
  20. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Same here.

Edit: Got in just fine now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.