Downtime Server Downtime - March 7, 2018 - Game Update 80!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Mimeblaster New Player

Will the characters be able to see what their base items are again? It can be very confusing during seasonal events?
  2. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

In a next game update please buff weapons damge and let all masteries as well as combos be balanced, there is no reason why smoke bomb mastery should be the go to mastery just because it does the most damage.
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I remember someone asking if we can have 3 tiers to our bases. I really like that idea. If it is at all possible that would be awesome
  4. Atzec-Rasta Level 30

Hello my fellow DCUO players,

As your DCUO non-profit accountants, I am informing you your upcoming expense, in order to expand your inventory, bank and shared bank slots.

Here are the mandatory must spends for our die hard players:

Estimated Amounts to be purchased using Station Cash, Etc
    12 times 400 (inventory) 10 times 300 (bank) 2 times 400 (shared bank) for a total of 8600 station cash.

If you are not legendary you may expect to spend 86 USD or if you are legendary you will only spend about $77.40 USD

Thanks for reading and have a good day/night!

From DCUO Hero Gerlah & DCUO Villian Bengelo (all donations are currently not tax deductible but will not be rejected)

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

It can't be because of the interactions because you can place the armory anywhere and Krypto's bowl, the popcorn machine, and Zameron thingy form last year you can interact with and place them anywhere.
  6. SigmaAtom Committed Player

WOOHOO!

I can finally have a sparring dummy AND a broker :)
    • Like x 3
  7. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. myandria Item Storage

WOW!....

This means that bases will have the capacity to be used as they should have been; as a functioning customized safe haven away from the main HQ's! I also hope that we will have expanded bases in the future; but for now, being able to fully use all of my base amenities in peace and quiet will do. Ah well, At least my chat box will be filled with less spam and trade/sell offers in general chat.
    • Like x 2
  9. Malivic01 Active Player

Pretty awesome, much needed QoL. Thanks devs!
    • Like x 1
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Ahhh, Ted Theodore Logan...they made so many movies about that character...erm, wait...
    • Like x 2
  11. Sarezar New Player

I agree. Also, how about a way/section which shows the feats that are applicable only in the area you are? (Having to constantly open, scroll, click, close is a really bad gaming experience/functionality)
    • Like x 3
  12. TheDemonKnigh1 New Player

Thank you for stacking all items to 99 at the same time that more inventory space was added. It would have been really easy to offer more inventory space for purchase now, made some easy money, then added larger stacking capability later, defeating the need for more inventory space.

Also, big thanks for increasing amenity cap.

The only new feature for bases that I would love to see would be a base bounty poster that granted (and paid out for) all available bounty quests, including Central City, Metropolis battlezone Superman and Mist-infused heroes, Ace Chemicals, Stryker's critical defender, E3, Gotham Gang War, Time Torn Area 51, etc.

One click, accept all available bounties. From my base. Make it legendary only, and cost ten bucks. I don't care. I would happily pay it.
    • Like x 6
  13. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

(from the update notes)
    NPC Stats
    Rebalanced NPC stats to account for artifacts. This will result in slightly easier NPCs at low levels, and more challenging NPCs at high levels.

I'd like to hear some detail about how this works. In a raid, for example, there are more types of artifacts working simultaneously than you'd have in a duo. Were things like that considered, or is it just an across the board increase in NPC stats at the highest levels that applies to all content (solo, duo, alert, raid)?

Whatever the case, when they were released it seemed like artifacts were introduced as essentially a bonus on top of your other stats (though I really don't feel anymore powerful with them than without for any power set). But based on this new change it sounds like it will be mandatory to keep artifacts at the highest level. (naturally 'more challenging' could mean anything, so we'll have to see how much more challenging content actually is)
    • Like x 2
  14. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Unfortunately, they have always been, at best, vague about NPC stats and Pet Stats. :(
  15. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

Happy about the Soda & FE stacking as well as the additional bank/inv slots, those will definitely help with inventory management. Maybe extend the stacking to core elements in GU81?

Also, as an Earth user, thanks for fixing Earthquake. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. ILinNes New Player

Wie lange sollen die Wartungsarbeiten andauern? Bzw. Kann einer mir sagen wan ich mich wieder ein loggen kann? (Europa)
  17. rimvader Well-Known Player

Thank you, Devs for more bank slots to buy and more amenities in base. but..
    ALL R&D materials should be stack-able to 99. I got my 20+ stack of core elements floating in my mail between alts because put on broke is a waste, and worth more than the 'vendors" will pay, and that's one of many r&d materials capped at 16.
    • Like x 2
  18. Ori Sayonara New Player

New in the Marketplace: Additional Inventory, Bank, and Shared Bank!

3/7/18 8:30 AM

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: INCREASED INVENTORY CAPS!

Along with the rest of the caps raised in today's quality of life game update (more amenities per-base, more armories per-base, inventory items stacking to 99), we have ALSO finally been able to increase the maximum size of your inventories, banks, and shared banks.
    We have doubled the number of extra inventory, bank, and shared bank slots that are purchasable through the Marketplace.
    • For inventory, this means you can now purchase up to 24 additional rows of inventory space.
    • For your characters' banks, this means you can now purchase up to 16 additional rows of bank space.
    • And, for shared bank, this means you can now purchase up to 4 additional rows of shared bank space.
    This has been a long requested improvement from a large swath of players, and we're happy to be able now to accommodate these increases. Collect all the things, bring ALL your trinkets with you wherever you go, and enjoy.
  19. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Yes, would like to see core element increase on stacking too.
    • Like x 1
  20. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

The devs will eventually make more things higher stacks but at this moment in time they got to do a few at a time to see that it works correctly. Introducing everything that stacks at once could cause problems in the case that something does go wrong and they have EVERYTHING to check instead of the small few they are introducing.

This way it's less things to fix in the event that things do go wrong.

Adding ALL RnD at once would be a massive nightmare "if" something/somethings did go wrong. This way it's easier to narrow down the problem/problems if things don't work out.
    • Like x 2