Downtime Server Downtime - March 29, 2018 - Episode 31: Deluge!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenø New Player

Yes it is.
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I get a socket error 1101 when trying Installing the update o_O
  3. Skellywitch New Player

Im convinced you guys set a 6 hour timer every time you have an update/patch. The servers dont go online again until that timer sounds lmao whether you finish before the 6 hour mark or not
  4. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

My update is done on PS4, but now my controller needs to charge. Why me?
  5. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

the funny thing is I always have a messdage under the update bar that says "If you do not want to use the application's network features, you can skip the update and start the application now." well, actually I wouldn't mind finishing the update and starting the application without the "network" (Ie other players) and just interact with the npc and the environment. and when the network is available, log off, log on and suddenly find myself surrounded by all those other players.
  8. TestReporter Loyal Player

Unfortunately thats not how it works, the game takes a lot of info from the servers and you need to have the network connection with it to do so. Some games out there let you play offline because they were made for that, MMOs don't take that into account and even if they did, it would be really really limited.
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

yeah, I know. but that's my snarky response every time I see the message. lol
  10. MessiahXHD Level 30

The world should be up around 2:30 est
  11. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

world still down for me it was up for a second i logged out now cant get back on

(USPS)
    • Like x 2
  12. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

No its not. Servers aren't up yet.

Please try again lol.
    • Like x 2
  13. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I said I was wet, but don't tell anyone. I might get put in with really bad people like me.
  14. AprilAtkins Active Player

it wont let me on
  15. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

was lookiing for the teleporter for the mera stuff, it did not pop up so i tried to relog and now it says world down for maintenance again
  16. AprilAtkins Active Player

theres some luck lol
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Not yet for me Atleast. Still says All worlds are down for maintenance, please try again later.
    • Like x 1
  18. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I saw that the server said it was up, did my download, and it said its locked again.
    • Like x 1
  19. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

False flag it's not up yet.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just kidding - few more minutes!
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.