Downtime Server Downtime - March 28, 2019 - Justice League Dark

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Yup. Downloading now. It's just a matter of time now, right?
  2. IMighty ManI Active Player

I keep submitting tickets about a bug and getting no solution, so I'm going to save my money and remain premium until you guys repair the armories for PC players; which really means that quit playing until I see a fix for this. I have submitted a few tickets and wasted several hours trying the suggestions they replied with. I've experimented to get the armories to function properly, which didn't solve it at all, even though its not my job to diagnose these sort of bugs or have to jump through these hoops to get them to work. So instead of fixing it, the support team is simply replying with bad suggestions on how I should try to fix it myself and none of it has worked. Every time I load my build, it has parts of it saved incorrectly, so I end up with the wrong styles and animations loaded; its not correctly saving the information which is the entire purpose of an armory and what I paid for. It also refuses to load the armory when I am in combat, and forces me to stop targeting any enemies and block in order to get a different build to activate during combat. I have several armories on my main character alone and its not worth continuing to pay for new content when your support team isn't bothering to make simple fixes like these for your PC community. It has become palpable that the PC players don't matter to the devs anymore when it comes to the lack of support like this. For example, when I couldn't claim my 500 DB cash every month, and had to submit a ticket every single time to have the support people claim it for me, and I had to stay offline to wait for them to login as me in order to claim it for me; that bug took an unbelievably long time for support to finally fix it.
    I love the DC Universe and have played this game since it was brand new, long before the days of Daybreak, the server merge, or the stat revamp; but I feel the quality of life here isn't worth paying for when it comes with such a lack of support for the PC community of players.
    • Like x 1
  3. an81angel Well-Known Player

Stuck in member login que. Wait time 5 min. 217 players ahead of me.
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Servers seem to be up already.
  5. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Everything appears up but PC test.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 4
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The login queue appears to be misbehaving. We are investigating.
    • Like x 3
  8. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Still nothing about the Crowns of Solomon not being tradeable?
  9. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Misbehaving ? :confused: Member wait was at 18 plus minutes at last check, I call that being rude.:p Thanks for keeping us updated.
  10. Catriona New Player

"It also refuses to load the armory when I am in combat, and forces me to stop targeting any enemies and block in order to get a different build to activate during combat. "

If you turn off auto lock for targets, you can resume using your armories like usual. They both use the d pad and so they're in conflict of auto lock is on. I prefer to have targets locked, and I have to make the sacrifice of being able to switch my armory mid battle. Def sucks.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The login queue issue has been resolved. The existing queue should clear out quickly.
    • Like x 2
  12. NHOJunior New Player

No longer behaved badly in the previous update?
    New update and all the problems of the previous back, ugly thing huh, Meeps?
  13. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Im pc, and see none of these problems, is your bank full? if it is, the armory won’t load certain gear pieces. Also make sure your styles in the style tab are locked (hold all), cuz that’ll change likely to the gear piece style if an armory is activated
    • Like x 2
  14. seeg88 New Player

USPC servers are up and running!!!! (until it crashes from the onslaught of ppl trying ot get in before all of the servers are up)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.