Downtime Server Downtime - March 25, 2015 - Game Update 46!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheArrow2015 New Player

Any new status updates on the game? I am really wanting to play after a horrible day. It seems kind of weird for the game to be down for almost 12 hours.
  2. TheArrow2015 New Player

Also, How are some people on the server USPC?
  3. SenseIess Well-Known Player

HEY I'VE BOUGHT LIKE 8 BOOSTER BUNDLES AND DIDN'T RECEIVE IT LOL WTF

Senseless USPC
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

it's up people lets have fun later
  5. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

My guess is it will be back up in about 2 hours.
  6. babyz wife New Player

just bought 5 bundles didnt get the aura box did got my replays
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

um i take it back i got disconnect as soon as i log on.
  8. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Wow I take a look at EU server movie, check in and USPC's up. Great!!!:cool:
  9. Meta Care Level 30

ya booster box is more like joker box
  10. Dark Heroman Level 30

IT'S BAAAAAAACCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
  11. babyz wife New Player

guys i bought 5 bundles and didnt get anything else just replays
  12. xbas New Player

im in :D cool
  13. NexV New Player

uhh mepps the bundles aren't giving the auras.
  14. MF Reaver New Player

2 bundles no 1 in inventory
  15. Warzo New Player

Rage mechanics not working ;-(
  16. rickybobby4511 New Player

So I can log in but after a few minutes the game freezes
  17. TAVelcro New Player

With everything ready to go, the last task was for Trevor to disable the Trojan and for Brandy to flip the switch. during the last few moments before the finale, Brandy and Trevor began to speak of the events of the day and even what may befall tomorrow. As the two talked more and more, Trevor began to get an odd feeling of evil intent from Brandy. It was as if her answers were forced, coerced even. Thinking nothing of it, he type the last few lines of code needed to stop the resurrection of the hidden MMO.

The switch was flipped to bring USPC back online. Trevor and Brandy both stood up in celebratory excitement. After a few seconds of pathetic dancing, Trevor was met with a gun pointed at him by Brandy. "How long have you been on their payroll?" Trevor asked, assuming that after all, Anthony was right and this was some sort of SoE Conspiracy. "We are both on their payroll, only difference is what we are paid to do." Brandy answered in a cold tone. "So why exactly go through all these loops to just 'Pink Slip' a few employees?" Trevor asked almost sarcastically, half expecting to facilitate a small spark of anger from Brandy. "Heh, above my pay grade. Believe me when I say, nothing personnel love." Brandy exclaimed in a subtle yet fake feeling of understanding. Silence and footsteps is what followed the sound of the gun as Brandy walked away from a burning room she had set to cover up any traces of her being there. The company is well insured and fire department only 1 block away, everything was pre planned by her employers. Though, well never truly know who within SoE could have honestly set all this up. Perhaps not even Brandy knows.

After nearly 12 hours of back breaking labor, the job is finished... USPC has been brought back to life! So much work and all to keep the community happy with their talk of lost money due to a 12 hr downtime. I mean come on, so many ungrateful people and most will never remember the sacrifices of those brave souls who delved into the darkness of SoE to fix such a mundane issue. Alas, everything was back to normal and DC Universe can once again suck the souls right out of everyone!
    • Like x 1
  18. jrome20646 New Player

You might as well take it back down. People are complaining about the game freezing up constantly. It has happened to me 3 times in the past 20 mismatch is highly unusual.
  19. jrome20646 New Player

Minutes that is
  20. Zephyrzaivian Active Player

I honestly don't know why I tried to buy the bundles right away after this. I should have know better. >_> I didn't get anything either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.