Downtime Server Downtime - March 25, 2015 - Game Update 46!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lair's Ghost New Player

ur the one who has focused on one wrong word and not the content of the message. you cant seen to handle that people can make mistakes and must focus on just the mistake. that is so petty, that u cant get past that shows that u are no longer worth the time to post behind, or worth replying to. welcome to ignore codahbear
  2. denverweise Well-Known Player

what the hell did I just read?
    • Like x 1
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i owe no one for wasting time i had to go.My family was waiting and i said i had to leave i let everyone in that group know.
    Now the other people were cr's higher then me better gear of course there were gonna out damage me.
    have you had this With you since last night dude let it go i did not mean to cause anyone problems i just had to go.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PC and all servers are now online.
    • Like x 7
  5. PopPop New Player

Guess this company does not know what a risk assessment or control plan is.
    • Like x 2
  6. EctoLantern Active Player

And the room clears...
  7. cee New Player

8. Lethal Night New Player

USPC isnt down... everything is up... now just down for little issues... no worries.. You will get on your game. Go and make dinner or something spend time with your family... this isnt the end of the world.
  9. o0ShadowStrike0o New Player

Wow, so many whiners, "boo hoo the game is down, give me free stuff cuz I'm bored". Grow up.
    These guys n gals have been working for almost 12 hours to get things sorted for you ungrateful people, cut them some slack.
    Mepps, you and the other people working on this, take a break, go get something to eat, order a pizza or something, grab a smoke, get some coffee n relax for a bit.
    • Like x 4
  10. codahbear New Player

The content wasn't somehow profound that anyone missed the message kid. Accept that. Just no one pays it any attention because of it's absurdity. Now if your head wasn't thicker than the earth's crust, you may have picked up on this before I felt the need to spell it out for you like I have to for my kids when they just don't grasp something either.
    • Like x 1
  11. Larry Labotomy Level 30

That's the thing, i doubt they did care i'm sure they understood **** happens. you should learn from their understanding, and maybe pass the same patience unto the developers aye?
  12. Meta Care Level 30

No you leaving is what allowed us to finish the raid, that was a good thing. The point is you feel entitled because you are waiting, and my retort was does that mean that everyone whose time you wasted is owed by you?
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

oh dude i understand i was just hoping everyone could get something out of it if not no biggy you know
    So its all good.i am sorry if i did make you mad
  14. Meta Care Level 30

And by time wasted I mean the time you were in the group wasting space.
  15. xbas New Player

i still cant log in
    • Like x 1
  16. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Agreed! Don't these people own more than one game????
  17. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

wont let me in, says its down still.
  18. MeltingComet New Player

The worlds are still under maintenance from the sounds of it. Cool your (invisible) jets guys, they are still working on it.
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

No why are you trying to make me feel bad?
    Listen as that raid went last night if i was pulling my job i thought the same and i said i would get more geared next time.
    as far as developers go i just said we could recieve if we don't its not a big deal.

if i wasted space well yall just need to let that go yall got it beat so what's the problem?
  20. Larry Labotomy Level 30

Its all good my dude you didn't make me mad, as fry would say "I'm a reasonable guy, quick to a joke, slow to anger." i just figured i'd try to clear up why people where busting your balls.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.