Server Downtime - March 19, 2014 - Game Update 35!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Anyone?
  2. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

finally all my friends will have a reason to sign back on
    • Like x 2
  3. AJPro Committed Player

Not to sound like a tool but the bundle stinks 500 replay badges for the cost of 700 replay badges. I am just bitter because we USED to have sales where everything was 50% off. Now we get 35% on 1/3 of the stuff...this bundle's useless extras (btw why get vault tickets u can buy styles now....) to get an aura for gosh sake....man it seems like the good days are gone...let's package gunk and we players rejoice

I hope gu 35 fixes all the sound issues PS4 has been having since GU 34 .....now that's the bundle I want....game quality and system working right
    • Like x 14
  4. Jeff Bond Committed Player

I rolled the dice on the last bundle and got a blue aura. As cool as I'm sure the nimbus aura is, I can't warrant spending the money for a chance at it only. Luck based rewards elude me, hence why I will be visiting the rare style vendor.
    • Like x 10
  5. Oel Em Well-Known Player

This a million times over. I understand you all need to make money, we all get it. Thats why several of us pay a monthly sub, and shell out extra money on SC for shites and giggles. But these "lottery" deals are just silly. I dont spend money on a real lottery so why would I bother with a fake one. Just put the auras in the market and make a ton more money off of them being character bound like armories. Just sad and ridiculous regardless of the sales discount from the other items (because we all need more vault tickets to mass delete more styles that no toon needs since it never really gets updated.) I mean, with this lottery system, its basically get a rare if you are lucky, dont use it, sell on the market, and BOOM - congratulations you just paid for game money, with real money, without violating any terms of service..... /sigh
    • Like x 7
  6. Crimson Jonni New Player

My wallet cries once again. As a highschool senior who gets paid garbage, has friends who want to go out every weekend, and divides money between necessities and entertainment, this is only gonna make it harder on me. As much as i love this game, my wallet, he suffers in pain. R.I.P wallet. You will be forever missed
  7. lanternknight Committed Player

What about 2H charged Hammer Throw? That still has a charge cast bar to it.
    • Like x 3
  8. Zhofang New Player

Looking forward to the first of the changes coming to HL. As for the Grab Bag Lotto...I will pass myself. Guys, if you can't buy it for whatever reason, don't grumble and whine on here that it needs to be free...it changes nothing. A company has to make money, do I want a new aura, sure, it would be cool, but its just an aura.

I pay a monthly sub for the game. I do not recall it including a number of prepackaged freebies through out the year. If it did...I missed that.
  9. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

I think we need more images of those new auras.
    • Like x 1
  10. Delta795 New Player

No way in hell am I gonna pay for a chance to get an aura...just put the things in the marketplace finally.
    • Like x 13
  11. Oel Em Well-Known Player

What if we are just grumbling about the "lottery" system as opposed to just using the marketplace to sell items like the do with Armories, Lair styles, Weapon Styles, Styles in general, etc. Auras really should just be tossed in there. Lotteries are just silly.
    • Like x 8
  12. Zhofang New Player

Oel Em, I agree that the lotto is not the friendliest path to choose...but surely there has to be a better way of addressing it?

The minute that you put all the auras up on MarketPlace you will inevitably have someone complain 'why can't I just get it free out of a lockbox?'

It is a catch 22, its a no win unless you hand one out for free to everyone on line....then it becomes a silly poster you may not even want to put up in your lair.

Just my opinion, nothing more.
  13. Sophittia Well-Known Player

Not worth it for me since we don't know what the new auras even look like.
    I'm not wasting money for something I may not like.
    • Like x 4
  14. Oel Em Well-Known Player

Umm...I never said free. Both of my previous posts have been about the marketplace and not these silly lotteries.
    • Like x 2
  15. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

NIMBUS AURA??!!! great, that's all we need is some item practically named after that bigheaded nimbus yosh to fuel his ego that much more......
    • Like x 5
  16. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Any word if the Style Vendor will have more than just Sector Agent, Sector Incendiary, HIVE Defender and Runes of the Norsemen and Vestments of Rage for now? I know they said more would be added at some point, but I just curious what will be available tomorrow. Also, the announcement says

"Currently each of these items cost 70 Marks of Reality to purchase, with the exception of the previous War of the Light Part I appearance items which vary in price."

So, are the styles all going to be 70 MoR, are they going to be different costs of MoR? The statement seems to contradict itself, unless they mean they will cost different amounts of cash in addition to the 70 MoR.
  17. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

What are the "new" Plasmic Aura colors? We already have White w/black Kirrby dots.

Why not make the prices from the "Vending Unit 22" Marks of Triumph? It's faster & easier to grind for MoT than it is for MoR.

And I agree that I will *NOT* buy that "Booster Bundle". I'm getting shafted enough on Courthouse trying to get that blasted Brainiac Invader Chest piece.
    • Like x 5
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Red and blue.

You have answered your own question.
    • Like x 9
  19. iluvapples New Player

Nimbus aura? LMFAO! Whats next? Superpatriot underwear and Orbit tap dancing shoes? ROFL!
    • Like x 7
  20. Oel Em Well-Known Player

It would go nicely with the sequined biker outfit :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1