Server Downtime - March 19, 2014 - Game Update 35!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Ich New Player

Server psx 4 still down? Some1 know when those Problems are cleared?
  2. Dizzy New Player

I'm also having problems connecting from my ps4. Could someone address this problem please.
  3. Dizzy New Player

I saw the tweet thank you!
  4. Anomaly New Player

Safehouse Teleporters!

Now players will be able to travel from safehouse to safehouse directly from safehouse teleporters! After players complete their Headquarters’ tour mission, they will also be able to choose to travel to any HQ wing from any safehouse.

at safehouse teleporters, found a lil problem where theres 2 hod tech wings instead of one, just sayin
  5. Dendalus New Player

I thought Brainiac Invader was gonna be part of the new style vender. It just seems like both Sectors were there, Norseman & Hive defender. Also it doesnt ask you if your sure you want to buy the items so be careful, I bought norseman boots buy accident cause I hit the wrong button to fast and wasted 70 marks. Granted idid need the style but I was gonna complete the sectors before i was gonna start the norseman.
  6. Ghettogospel New Player

Nope just style that dc picked out a hat
  7. Anomaly New Player

also while i was at t.o marrow hidout mission, some things were moving faster than usual, like ppl were talking faster and moving faster, whats up wit that
  8. Fox New Player

So about that Gotham Mercy Hospital glitch with Mr. Freeze. When can we expect that to be repaired or will everyone have to sit at level 27 with nothing to do?
    • Like x 1
  9. Doc Holliday New Player

8 gig download for this?
  10. No Aywok New Player

Still don't understand the lack of a confirmation screen. When I was purchasing PVP gear and PVP styles, I didn't run across one item that lacked a confirmation screen. Looking at the prices, 150 MoV is much easier to make up for than 70 MoR because of a mistake (at end, top-tier).

If I understand correctly, the soders don't have a confirmation either? Or was it just that the most expensive 6-pack was listed at the top?

EDIT: As you can tell, I haven't paid attention to these Mark-Sink Soder, or whatever they're called. :)
  11. Infinite Avenger New Player

In other words, you now have to be level 9 before you can access Watchtower/Hall of Doom. Nice way of hiding that little tidbit in the text. Since you have to be level 9 to get the HQ tour mission, that would be a hard restriction placed on all toons. So, any of my new toons (yes, I am one of the many with Altitus Maximus) will not be able to access the shared bank or auction house until they are level 9 and complete the tour mission (which levels you to level 10 when it is done, so it really is level 10 technically).

Interesting and HUGE change. I am disappointed that it was hidden in the text like a dirty little secret instead of being mentioned outright and honestly. I love this game, but that seems really underhanded of you.

With sweet disappointment lingering in my heart, I will continue on. Looks like I will have to mothball my other 2 subscribed accounts and focus on leveling my toons on this one first.
    • Like x 1
  12. HermanRuth New Player

Seriously? Two other subscribed accounts? With a bunch of alts on all of them? I hope you are an exception.
  13. DarthDiggler New Player

Can you make these Sodas useful to people? You can buy Soder Cola Next in the marketplace for $10K a stack. Which completely negates the need for these new sodas.

Likely the plan is to make these Sodas the base Sodas for new Soda Plans which is fine but do they have to be so useless on their own?

Also an Idea for PVP Legends Sodas:
    • A -> Get rid of them, give all Legendary characters an extra power to use. Boost health and toughness a bit.

• B -> Make them work effectively, as they work now they nearly a waste in the load out. It seems some people are able to make their Legends Sodas return them to near full health (likely via some kind of cheating or exploiting, I suspect Stat Boosters are at play here).
    How about some utility belts for Legendary Characters?
  14. DarthDiggler New Player

That would limit their revenues. I bought some packs, but I do agree with you. SOE with DCUO seems to really want to stack the deck against the customers here. I am kind of sick of how much of DCUO is just gambling now.

Why waste time making content for DLC 10? Just give us a vendor to buy new gear with Replay Badges. :) LOL

The thing that really irks me the most is there have been NO NEW FEATURES exclusively for Legendary Characters and it's total BS. I pay a monthly subscription fee and Premium Players with all the DLC can largely play the same game for a LOT LESS COST.

My big concern is the financials at SOE. Are they this hard up for money they keep have to dip into the wallets of the people who pay them the most? Or are they just fat cats over there rolling in dough. Likely somewhere in between, the DC Liscenese doesn't come cheap, but at what point do the powers at SOE decide they want to deliver more value to the subscription base without necessarily worry about getting revenues from the other players.

Feat Sharing and Armories both HUGE missed opportunities for SOE to give me (the paying subscriber AKA sucker) more value for my subscription dollars.

This stuff will work fine for now, given the PS4's limited game library, but once the game releases get going, people will drop this game like a bad habit because it's starting to resemble a fund raiser more than a game.
    • Like x 1
  15. Infinite Avenger New Player

I see nothing in here that tells us how and when we will be getting into the Watchtower HQ. I can use my teleport to HQ from map (once per hour) and that is all. I am level 13 and and still have not received the "Tour" mission that we normally get at level 9. I don't get it. First they imply that you have to wait for level 9 to get the "Tour" mission and now I am level 13 and still no "Tour" mission received? WTF!?

HELP DEVS!?!?!?
  16. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Just continue the linear missions that they assign you. If your mentor is Batman or Joker, you get invited after finishing the Bane mission. If its Wonder Woman or Circe, its after the possessed Raven mission. If its Superman or Lex, its after the HIVE mission. I think even without help, you can get above level 9 before getting these missions, so the devs may want to readjust the linear story arc they made for the leveling process.
  17. babyxnephilim New Player

i need help!!!!!! i can't create pc account it says "this content fails to load"
  18. babyxnephilim New Player

nvm i know how to downlaod and create account already