Livestream Server Downtime & Livestream - August 29, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 86.1

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on August 29, 2018, for a server and client hotfix. Downtime may last up to 6 hours.

During this downtime, players missing marketplace purchases from the GU86 launch will have their purchases corrected and delivered.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes forum when they are available.

Livestream Preview: New Marketplace Styles

Also launching tomorrow are several special and new direct-on-the-marketplace styles. Join us during the downtime at 9AM PT (August 29, 2018) for a quick preview of these new styles. NerdOfPrey, Oceans, and Mepps will be on hand to walk you through what's new.

The livestream will begin at 9AM PT tomorrow, August 29, 2018. The fun will be on our official channel over on Twitch. Don't miss it!

Update: All worlds are online.
    • Like x 27
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Interesting
    • Like x 3
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Direct to MP? Colour me intrigued. Excited to see what they are! Hopefully there will be some good movement of sales on the MP to encourage more direct to MP styles in the future. :D
    • Like x 13
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Looking forward to it
  6. Eve YouTuber

Awesome!!! Can't wait. Luckily I also have fine amount of DBC since my last purchase. :p
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I don’t even know what they are yet but I will be buying everything to show support.
    • Like x 7
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

When's the next capsule coming out?? I'm dying to open over 100 and not get what I want.
    • Like x 16
  9. Proxystar #Perception

I'm in for the $20 Primal Batman Helmet.
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

wait wait wait? What!??!!? marketplace styles?!?!? :confused: this is a dream im dreaming...wake me up!!!
    • Like x 4
  11. Brav Well-Known Player

Definitely, players have asked for more styles on the market place. And now here are some more styles. I will purchase a style to help promote/encourage for more items on the market place. We can use more choices/options than what we currently have for sure.

I know there are some players who are really into styles so that should definitely make them happy. Sounds good so far. Hopefully there are some interesting and good styles/items to choose from. Thank you developers. :)
    • Like x 2
  12. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!(?)
    • Like x 2
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Great News.

Albeit, it does confuse me a bit.

In the past, you guys seemed to generally say. "If X item isn't selling well, then we don't produce more of it." Which last I checked.... The Marketplace style sets didn't really sell all that well outside of the Iconic Styles like the Harley Quinn, Batman Cowl, and so on.

So why can't we have new Lair Themes or just anymore new marketplace items?

I'm intrigued and looking forward to this, but It just confuses me given on what was said about this kinda stuff in the past.
    • Like x 1
  14. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I hope the price are reasonable and actually looks like some cool Rebirth styles.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkAya Dedicated Player

cool, I guess :rolleyes:
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Oh, direct styles! No feats attached?! O.O
    • Like x 4
  17. SuperBoyPrime91 Active Player

I wonder if they are doing this because the last capsule didn't sell as expected or because they want to give us new options for once. I'm surprised anyway, it's good to see cosmetic items without feats attached (Hopefully) and no RNG.

I hope the items sell really well so the devs give up on RNG and P2W...
    • Like x 1
  18. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

lets celebrate with a summer sale (or at this point a back-to-school sale).
    • Like x 1
  19. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Unfortunately it will probably just confirm to them that they can stick anything in a time capsule with a feat regardless of whether it’s even good (looking at you battle reactive boots) and make more money than putting something in the marketplace.

I expect this to confirm what they basically already know.
  20. Arsenal Prime New Player

Really looking forward to seeing some new purchase styles.. :) would like to see some krypton or lantern inspired lair themes plz
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.