Server Downtime - June 20, 2018 - Game Update 84!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aren Sul Committed Player

Something I was wondering... Will any of these game updates (84/85) add another round of available styles for alts to learn?
    • Like x 1
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Hula Ha! as one of the Mortal kombat character says :D
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Still waiting for those delicious and nutritious patch notes :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i know right, alright i'm gonna press the button for the notes

[IMG] apparently it's not time yet :confused:
    • Like x 5
  5. rimvader Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  6. AprilAtkins Active Player

How long is the update supposed to be?
  7. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Says 8 hours in first post. (And yes, that was there before Mepps edited it.)

Yes! Base Item inventory is back. Thank you!
  8. Jords21 Well-Known Player

updated the game but still says game update 83 anyone know why this is
  9. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

There is a serious bug with the new Deluge Auras, I ran Spindrift Station and after defeating the last boss i got a White Solar Aura in my loot but it never showed up in my inventory.
  10. Jords21 Well-Known Player

read what it says on the first post mepps posted it yesterday so its today full update notes
  11. TheEnforcer1 New Player

Can y'all look into the artifact stats. I'm still laughing about the stats. For example, the Scrap of the Soul Cloak artifact (18/24/27%) supercharge, 160 is a half increase of the stats from 80 to 120. It take almost 700000 exp and that is a lot of work for the little amount of stats. 30% will be a little bit better like all the other artifacts (1.2/1.6/1.8%) ungrund. How about 2%
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

13. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

ummmmm.
    see the link below the picture :)

I think someone might have forgotten to post here as well.
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I think the nth metal drops were supposed to be increased.

SOoooooo, they can be decreased later. LOL JK but I do think I remember seeing that the drops were suppose to be increased on the nth metal.
  16. Jords21 Well-Known Player

look again that was from yesterday
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

This is what Mr. Meeeeps posted in another thread this morning.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...e-20-2018-game-update-84.297014/#post-4145438
    Maybe this is what we are looking for. Noo wait.
    [IMG]

LOL

Hopefully this is it.

Game Update 84

The Tides of War Summer Seasonal Event

The battle for the throne of Atlantis continues! Ocean Master, Aquaman's conniving half-brother, has rallied a force of mutineer Atlanteans in an attempt to displace King Arthur and take the throne! The Atlantean civil war has breached the waters of Metropolis. Track Tides of War in your Mission Journal and check the Events tab in the On Duty menu to battle for the Atlantean Outpost. Or alternatively you can now use the Warp Menu to head directly to the Open World Content by selecting Summer Seasonal: Aquaman (Hero) or Summer Seasonal: Ocean Master (Villain). Fight for your side, and reap new rewards including new feats!

New Feats
    • • Hula Master
    • • Superhero Staycation
    • • Release the Crackers!
    • • Beach Cleanup Crew
    • • Bubble Trouble
    In celebration of our Summer Event this year, we have added new collections, new base items, breezy new island styles, and a bubbly new aura to help you cool off when the fight heats up!

Level Requirement: 10

Artifacts
    • Artifacts can now be upgraded to rank 160.
    • Paradox Energy catalyst is now a boss loot drop item in “Saving Justice” alert.
    • Superior Paradox Energy catalyst is now a boss loot drop item in “Operation: Rise of the Bat”.
    • Concentrated Paradox Energy catalyst is now a boss loot drop item in “Operation: Ultimate Soldier” (Normal & Elite).
    • Orichalcum catalyst is now a boss loot drop item in “The Visitor” duo.
    • Superior Orichalcum catalyst is now a boss loot drop item in “Earth 3: Injustice System” alert.
    • Concentrated Orichalcum catalyst is now a boss loot drop item in “Starro: Spindrift Station” raid (Normal & Elite).
    • Increased the standard amount of dropped Nth Metal.
    • Resolved an issue where the Seal of Preservation /Seal of Completion added to a breakthrough would not display the icon on the Breakthrough UI.
    • The Artifact Tutorial will highlight the Artifact tab’s new location in the UI.
    Inventory Menu
    • Updated the inventory menu tabs from text tabs to new icon tabs.
    • Brought back the “Base” item inventory tab on the Inventory screen.
    • Utility Belts can now be deleted.
    • Destroyer’s Clawed Cannon, Oppressor’s Clawed Cannon, Medic’s Clawed Cannon, and Domaintor’s Clawed Cannon should now display correct icon.
    • Fixed the Fourth World Hands Style and Munk’s Ragged Shirt Chest Style to be Account Bound.
    Style Menu
    • Fixed a bug where your character’s paper doll would sometimes not appear in the Style Menu while in a changed form.
    Operation: Underworld Trials
    • Operation: Underworld Trials is now cross-faction enabled.
    Duo: Harley’s Heist
    • Harley’s Heist Duo is now cross-faction enabled.
    Gotham Wastelands
    • Gotham Wasteland Exploration Terminal Cameras no longer show they can be skipped.
    Vendors
    • Fixed a bug with the Vending Unit 22 Vendor where purchasing the Vesture of Proselyte Style pieces would make other pieces of that same style set disappear from the vendor.
    • Lowered the prices of the Tier 3 Vendor trinkets in Central City to 15 Marks of Victory.
    Loot
    8 Player – Doomsday
    • The Doomsday 8 Player mission will grant Prestige once Doomsday is defeated.
    Armories
    • Resolved an issue where activating an Armory would not display the items slotted in the Utility Belt.
    • Like x 1
  18. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

19. seeg88 New Player

are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
  20. gemii Dedicated Player

yay more nth metal drops now i should be able to get my 2 new artifacts ive been working on to level 80 for the first major boost at least.

i have 3 artifacts at level 120
    1 artifact at level 115
    and 2 other new ones at level 40 :D

i wont be getting 160 anytime soon lol
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.