Downtime Server Downtime - July 30, 2020 - Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 29, 2020.

1. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

Finally....it’s happening
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Is the update downloading on you guys’ ps4 yet? I got nothing so far...:eek:
  3. Eve YouTuber

Updating on PC. Will check my ps4 in abit.

Edit: It's downloading the update file on my PS4.
    • Like x 3
  4. Earth742 Well-Known Player

After seeing those pics & the clip, I remembered it was mentioned briefly in the Livestream Replay. Thank you!
    Now, I am about to have breakfast, then catch as many RNG hrs of REM sleep as a can, before other RL stuffs and eventually patching...
    • Like x 1
  5. NotifyEU New Player

Just saying flash hasnt been touched since DLC2, and wonder woman is getting episodes based on movies and stuff, its a dc universe not DCEU game.
  6. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

Dope.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

yup yup..same here now...maybe they waited till 0900 cst...
    • Like x 2
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

So, if all my chars have a way to go before getting to cr292, then none can even get it, right? So don't bother trying to get it until they hit 292?
  9. Eve YouTuber

The CR requirement for this DLC is 299.
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is gonna be Legen..wait for it..in a few hours.. Dary! :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well that's patently untrue. There have been pieces of content that involved Flash since Lightning Strikes. Has he had an entire episode dedicated to him since then? No, I will grant you that, but it's untrue to say he hasn't been touched since DLC2. It's also untrue to say that Wonder Woman is "getting episodes based on movies and stuff." This episode is not based off a movie at all, it's an original story that pulls a little inspiration from the comics.
    • Like x 2
  12. Earth742 Well-Known Player

The vid u linked, had shown a CR292 Helm, hence my question; is it CR-locked? It seems it is.
  13. Eve YouTuber

ohh, I thought you were talking about the gear in general. Yes it is 292 CR only, and you get the helm to drop from Athena in the open world, I do not know if you need to be certain CR to obtain it. Though the Catalysts drop from regular content only.
    • Like x 2
  14. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Flash has been getting content as significant parts in a broader narrative, weaving thru the last several episodes, linking them together as part of DCUO's evolving story.
    Complaining about content delivering what a huge segment of the player base has been asking for, won't do you any favors or win friends.
    Asking nicely, and making a case with the good reasons why Flash should get more focus, will get you farther.
    • Like x 1
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

So the playtests were just a sneaky way to get footage for the trailer, I see...

(I kid, I kid...)
    • Like x 2
  16. Baylee New Player

When might the servers be up on ps4?
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So I guess the New Gods are giants now like the Olympians. Was wondering what was gonna happen with that.
    • Like x 2
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We will probably get a Flashpoint episode soon to coincide with the Flash movie. Their adding Flashpoint WW to the game is a strong indication we will be visiting the Flashpoint timeline at some point.
    • Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

Woot Woot the trailer is epic... Was fun helping even tho I don't see myself there (Only at one point at the Hydra fight)
    But still was a fun experience!
    • Like x 1
  20. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I'd still LOVE to see a DOOM PATROL episdoe.. I know , I know too much red tape not to mention CLIFF would not be allowed to run around using the "F WORD" every three minutes but I love that show. Can they figure out a way to have an episode take place in/on / ?? Danny? LOL

awww come on now tell me these guys are no adorable....

[IMG]

Oh yeah my favorites are Cliff and Jane :cool:
    • Like x 4