Downtime Server Downtime - July 18, 2018 - Teen Titans: Judas Contract

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoganCaron Active Player

YEAHHHHH!!! My Ironman Toon needs a upgrade..the Cyborg inspired gear will do just fine;-)
    • Like x 1
  2. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

3. Lodestone Active Player

The aura's will be there but keep in mind that even when you buy the episode you need to be at least cr 218 to enter.
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

At work now. But looking forward to it. I hope this new Cyborg gear will help improve my robot. My program is always looming for a cooler body to download myself into.
  5. Earth742 Well-Known Player

still down? Guess i'll run an errand or two then swing by the library to patch...

@ Lodestone; ty for the info. For some reason IE11 won't let me use the forums' quote feature.
  6. Margus New Player

cant wait but have to
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are we there yet?
  8. Starlighty New Player

I know this is not the appropriate post, but I need help.Months ago my game was catching on perfectly, until when I went to open the launcher again, it closed out of nowhere and did not stay open.I need help but I do not know how to solve this problem.
  9. Masm Active Player

Very Excited lots of new stuff to look at!
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Looking forward to tonight when i get home \o/
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Downloading PC Update NOW!!!
  12. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Because there's nothing for you to be testing there? Test server is there for testing, not as a backup to play on. So if they don't have anything that needs testing right now, why would it be up?
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.